View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:06 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 dano's stuff! 

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
I was also "Politely Informed" about that thread my friends. Even though I was only making suggestions as to how to go about collecting/building his collection & had nothing as to pieces to offer, I was informed as to "Marketplace Guidelines". I suggested that the thread be moved to the "General Discussion" forum & the mod who had PM'ed me was in agreement. All this being said, I did feel a little offended by the being informed of procedures in the Marketplace at all. I have always complied with procedures for purchases/trades there, so it was a bit of a surprise to be contacted.

I understand your feelings regarding this but it will not deter me from visiting the Forumini as well as here, I just will be less willing to make what might be "Helpful Suggestions" there in the future. I will also be coming here more as well as more often as a result of this situation however. I did feel a bit of offense that we needed to be told we were "Out of Line" at all, so to speak, but once it was discussed, the mod saw both sides of the situation & was clear as to why we were contacted about that thread.

I hope this helps all involved see things a little better regarding that situation. Lesson learned in my case & I will be more cautious in my posts in the future there.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:22 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
I always hate it when something happens and I end up passing judgment on others and this situation was one of those moments where I did the judgment thing. :oops: I have since gotten over it but having said that, I still don't understand why the Mod decided it would be in the best interest of the forum to restrict discussion and force it into PMs. All I can say is it would never of happened here! :party:

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:07 am
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
dano903 wrote:
dano903 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
dano903 wrote:
I would love the North African maps if you would ever consider breaking up the lot. :party:

Just name your price!

If I don't get an offer by tonight... I'll send this offer to Ebay minus the desert map.

Looks like your mailing it for free cause the guy on the Forumini bought the Japanese lot and I waved the shipping charges as you offered to pay his shipping. :bow:

I also got reprimanded by one of the mods because the trade thread was too long and cluttered. :? That's it for me I'm sticking to the Underground from now on!

no problem on the shipping charges... how about $150.00 for the desert map, and I'll ship it for free!!! :)

How about this... I'll ship the desert map for free, and not charge you for the map...maybe include a few extra pieces for the exchange to the member???

I also got a PM from a mod, but the mod had some good intentions, and I probably started the problem, and it was all my fault. sorry about the issue.

I got a better idea, why not take the shipping money and apply it towards sending the new guy some of your cool stuff and I will just pay the shot for mailing the maps. Ive got his addy from the our transaction. :P

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 am
Profile WWW
The King
The King

The map is in the mail!

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 am
Founder
Founder

dano903 wrote:
The map is in the mail!

Thanks. Got the last parcel you sent today. Mrs Ober was very happy.....I will let you know how happy she is tomorrow, wink-wink-nod-nod :lol:

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:57 am
Profile WWW
The King
The King

dano903 wrote:
The map is in the mail!

Thanks. Got the last parcel you sent today. Mrs Ober was very happy.....I will let you know how happy she is tomorrow, wink-wink-nod-nod :lol:

That's a little too much information at this time or any other. :)

Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:32 am
The King
The King

I have some 4" and 5" hexes, some W@S nice vinyl maps, and some FoW styled minefields, and tank obstacles for sale if there's some interest here. let me know.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:08 pm
The King
The King

if anyone is interested... I have a small collection of 2" maps

Able 1- lll
Baker 1- llllll
Charlie 1- llll
Baker Winter l
Charlie Winter l
Dog 1- llll

these are mostly in good condition

and

1 Combat Zone D-day landing map in 2". This is good to used condition

I would like $35 for the lot. This will include a dozen 3d pieces...a few hills, and scratch built bunkers. $35 includes shipping to the US

I would like to ship this to the US only.

Please ask any questions. I don't need them, but I need to thin out my collection.

I'll post pixs on the Axis and Allies Facebook page...my photobucket isn't working at the moment. This will be posted at several sites. If they sell here...Send the money to Loco for the MaizeCon. thanks for looking!

SOLD!

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:19 am
The King
The King

The Great Sell Off has begun...

I'm going to post these at several locations plus a few other listings... first offer accepted, and I will combine orders over a three day period...

Here's the first lot.

12 hill hex terrain pieces. Some are resin, foam, and other material, but will work good for a 3" hex. The lot includes these pieces plus a few extras. I'm asking $28 shipped to the US. I need to clear out some extra stuff!

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:26 am
The King
The King

FYI- I'm cleaning out the garage, and have some items listed on Ebay. Search user name aam1234d fo the listings.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23