back to regular round robin, it was easier :/

Post your minis for Trade or sale here.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

george s. rommel

back to regular round robin, it was easier :/

Unread post by george s. rommel » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:56 am

we should just go back it's easier and everyone likes it. so who is in? and who wants to start?

dano903
The King
The King

Re: back to regular round robin, it was easier :/

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:18 am

i'm in; however, if someone want some custom AAm terrain, I have that to offer for the old timers. for everyone else, there's still the option for some pieces. I have something NEW coming up too!!! :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua: :mua:

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 am

If all agree I would recommend to expand in the direction of:

10 units as done (1-3 rare 2-4 uncommon 3-7 common) (add up to 10 units - I assume 3-4-3 is not likely)
+
1-x "other" things - We have so dedicated and talented custom builders, so I think this would be a nice add on.

Not sure if "unassembled" things should be allowed.

I have a few such things among them Katyushas from Zvezda, Tigers Panthers and StuG IIIs from PSoC). I also have a few items from the Old AH Combat Zone, I could throw in - if thats OK.

We all know what people like Dano, Loco, Gunther and Ober are able to add; We less talented people should probably "post " what we could give (like me above).

I think that those people with really small collections (or with "No customs" should be allowed to be last in the round and replace "customs" with "original things" before the box goes back to the original sender (if they like)

I have a few spare AAAF planes - if someone is interested in them I could place them among the "others" - (If no one states that he wants those, I won't include them - in case someone wants those - he (or she) should be behind me in the sending order). And make shre to state "European Theatre" or "Pacific Theatre" ;)

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 am

:bowty: Count me in as long as Dano quits laughing.

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:14 am

:mua: :bump:

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:42 pm

I'm going to sit this one out but this time around see if anyone is in a rush to receive a package and see that they get placed in a position to receive first, this way it doesn't have to get cut short again.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm

even if you're new, and you don't have a large collection, there are things from other countries that I would be interested in. I would like to received trinkets, objective marker material, local souvenirs etc. and/or material you think that could be used for AAM terrain that I wouldn't find here, or you just have a lot of. just a thought.

george s. rommel

Unread post by george s. rommel » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:16 pm

alright this is the chronological order of sending starting with the US

dano
me
Loco
RVM

remember the package then gets sent back to dano

thanks everyone this is a great chance to build armies and keep the newbs interested!

I'll put some stuff together tonight.

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 am

I suggest we wait a week to see if more people want to participate - not everyone is signing on each day I assume...

Martin might be part of the game ;)

What are the final "conditions" ?

10 units as last time + ???

Should we allow to send units "without" cards (I.e. customs, for regular units I would suggest to stick with the card included requirement ;))

I assume no one is interested in the sea game...

george s. rommel

Unread post by george s. rommel » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:52 pm

this is a free for all package which means yes you put in 10 to15 depending on what the starter wants and you can put in other stuff like terrain or model kits but what you take out you must put something of equal value in, if you take a building out replace it with something or something's of equal value like 5 or 10 trees. If you take out a box of 1:72 figs put some of yours in.