2015 forum funding

Post your minis for Trade or sale here.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: 2015 forum funding

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:49 am

RichtervonManthofen wrote:I don't want to continue the bidding war...
:bowty: You had a good hunt RVM. Thank you for your bids. I'll have your package of Round Robin and auction items in the mail as soon as my trade items for you are painted and done.

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
:bowty: You had a good hunt RVM. Thank you for your bids. I'll have your package of Round Robin and auction items in the mail as soon as my trade items for you are painted and done.
I am trying to fins something good for dano - I have many minis, but not enough custom pieces - or things a master modeller could use ;)

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 am

RichtervonManthofen wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote:
I am trying to fins something good for dano - I have many minis, but not enough custom pieces - or things a master modeller could use ;)
I just some simple, something broken or something unusual, I don't know about any master modeler.
but thanks anyways! :)

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 pm

:bowty: Looks like pfclt is the winner of items 16 and 17. Congradulations. I'll have all 3 of your won items mailed out early next week.

I'd like to personally thank all the members who helped in our quest to help keep this forum going by bidding on our items. I know this forum has become a big part of my modeling and gaming world and I hope to see it continue with all of our support.

Loco

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Looks like pfclt is the winner of items 16 and 17. Congradulations. I'll have all 3 of your won items mailed out early next week.

I'd like to personally thank all the members who helped in our quest to help keep this forum going by bidding on our items. I know this forum has become a big part of my modeling and gaming world and I hope to see it continue with all of our support.

Loco
Yea, thanks everyone for the donations and support, its appreciated. :bow:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Fri May 01, 2015 10:31 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Got the Panzer markings book yesterday. Thanks Stalker!

Glad to see it got there safely. Hopefully it gives you some ideas for future projects.

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Sun May 03, 2015 5:57 am

Duplicate post but wanted to make sure it got seen in this topic area as well--

I would like to donate one more item that will hopefully get the rest of the dues paid-

I am offering one Baron map set of your choice (out of the 13 different ones available). Shipping would be on the winner of auction (averages about $12-14 US and $20-25 international). The set consists of four individual panels, each a little under 3' by 3' with the hexes being just under 3". The maps are printed out on heavy duty photo paper and seem to have good durability for game play

Here is a link to the available maps-

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about409 ... highlight=

This will go until May 10th, 2100 hours PST

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun May 03, 2015 6:13 am

Stalker6 wrote:Duplicate post but wanted to make sure it got seen in this topic area as well--

I would like to donate one more item that will hopefully get the rest of the dues paid-

I am offering one Baron map set of your choice (out of the 13 different ones available). Shipping would be on the winner of auction (averages about $12-14 US and $20-25 international). The set consists of four individual panels, each a little under 3' by 3' with the hexes being just under 3". The maps are printed out on heavy duty photo paper and seem to have good durability for game play

Here is a link to the available maps-

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about409 ... highlight=

This will go until May 10th, 2100 hours PST

this is Item #20! starting bid is at $12 plus shipping (unless otherwise noted for the opening bid)

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Mon May 04, 2015 7:57 am

IObers M8 Scott and 2 Shermans just arrived: Great Items (the metal ones are really heavy) - now I need some custom Cards/game stats for those units...

Is it OK if I give +1 for this in the GTL?

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat May 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Just recieved your parcel yesterday RvM. The planes were a nice suprise bonus :party:

I never collected Japan but lately I have been putting together a Japanese army and had no planes, now I have two. :D What types of planes were sent? P51? Corsair?

Glad you are enjoying your new tanks, they should give you some fun options when playing the USA. I believe Thor has covered these vehicles on his Forumini cards thread.

Yes, I don't see why everyone involved in the fund raiser shouldn't be able to pass along +1's in the Good traders thread.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton