2015 forum funding

Post your minis for Trade or sale here.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: 2015 forum funding

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Stalker6 wrote:Duplicate post but wanted to make sure it got seen in this topic area as well--

I would like to donate one more item that will hopefully get the rest of the dues paid-

I am offering one Baron map set of your choice (out of the 13 different ones available). Shipping would be on the winner of auction (averages about $12-14 US and $20-25 international). The set consists of four individual panels, each a little under 3' by 3' with the hexes being just under 3". The maps are printed out on heavy duty photo paper and seem to have good durability for game play

Here is a link to the available maps-

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about409 ... highlight=

This will go until May 10th, 2100 hours PST
Just a reminder this auction will expire tomorrow so If you are looking for new maps this is you chance. :D
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Stalker6 wrote:Duplicate post but wanted to make sure it got seen in this topic area as well--

I would like to donate one more item that will hopefully get the rest of the dues paid-

I am offering one Baron map set of your choice (out of the 13 different ones available). Shipping would be on the winner of auction (averages about $12-14 US and $20-25 international). The set consists of four individual panels, each a little under 3' by 3' with the hexes being just under 3". The maps are printed out on heavy duty photo paper and seem to have good durability for game play

Just a reminder this auction will expire tomorrow so If you are looking for new maps this is you chance. :D
this is a great deal. I believe there's a Dday option map of a choice.

george s. rommel

Unread post by george s. rommel » Sat May 09, 2015 6:27 pm

dano903 wrote:

this is Item #20! starting bid is at $12 plus shipping (unless otherwise noted for the opening bid)
Give me a day or two and I might be willing to bid 12$ on it :D

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun May 10, 2015 12:40 am

george s. rommel wrote:
dano903 wrote:

this is Item #20! starting bid is at $12 plus shipping (unless otherwise noted for the opening bid)
Give me a day or two and I might be willing to bid 12$ on it :D
it's at $12 now...you need to bid a little higher than that.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun May 10, 2015 12:42 am

Lot #20 is at $14 plus shipping

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sun May 10, 2015 12:49 am

dano903 wrote:Lot #20 is at $14 plus shipping
I'm going to go $15 ...

And I'm surprised there aren't a lot of bids for this and some previous lots - all Good stuff - going cheap!

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 am

:hidunchair:

I must admit I grabbed a few unused planes from the "leftover" pile ;) Never bothered to look which ones... I also forgot to send the stands :roll: I don't think there was a corsair in the bin, but a P-51 is a possibility (I think they were starter fixed planes, so the don't represent much of a worth...) - I use the planes for the land, game, Don't like the Air game much ;)

I don't like most of Thors choices for his Cards, I am researching for my "own" set now. The 105 is pretty straightforward ;), but I might use it as a Commander unit... The Firefly - well thats another question - I am leaning to base it on a British Firefly + some add on - Vet Crew maybe...
For the M8 I already have found a online Card to my liking Could be Thors ;)

I am waiting for a few other purchases - Maybe I find the time to make a Little demo with the things I got :D
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Just recieved your parcel yesterday RvM. The planes were a nice suprise bonus :party:

I never collected Japan but lately I have been putting together a Japanese army and had no planes, now I have two. :D What types of planes were sent? P51? Corsair?

Glad you are enjoying your new tanks, they should give you some fun options when playing the USA. I believe Thor has covered these vehicles on his Forumini cards thread.

Yes, I don't see why everyone involved in the fund raiser shouldn't be able to pass along +1's in the Good traders thread.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon May 11, 2015 11:42 am

Actually, there is an easy Eight and a Jumbo in your forum lot, the M8 you guessed correctly, but there is no reason you couldn't proxy them.

No worry about the plane stands, I have some from the Angels starter set I can use.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Mon May 11, 2015 12:59 pm

OOOPS - I mixed up lots ;)

I also have the two I mentioned - mixed them up

The E8 uses the revised Card - JUmbo I am not decided, but 1 Inch of extra armor might be worth 2 Points armor or maybe 1 Point armor + Superior frontal armor

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:55 pm

pfclt wrote:
dano903 wrote:Lot #20 is at $14 plus shipping
I'm going to go $15 ...

And I'm surprised there aren't a lot of bids for this and some previous lots - all Good stuff - going cheap!

Looks like we have a winner. Congrats :party: Please PM me your choice of map.