Lots on ebay

Post your minis for Trade or sale here.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Lots on ebay

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu May 07, 2015 3:32 pm

I have a bunch of AAM mixed lots up on ebay for sale. They are just the tip of the iceberg as far as what I will be listing. There will be more UK, USA, USSR and German lots in the coming weeks. I am trying to keep prices affordable.

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/ober999506
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

george s. rommel

Re: Lots on ebay

Unread post by george s. rommel » Thu May 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Are you quitting aam ????

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu May 07, 2015 10:07 pm

george s. rommel wrote:Are you quitting aam ????
No I will never quit gaming, I'm too much of a kid at heart. :Tout: The stuff I'm selling is just the last of the stuff Ive been selling on ebay the last couple of years. I bought large lots for good prices and broke them up into smaller and more affordable groups and resold them to fund the forums, database and World of Tanks.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:36 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
No I will never quit gaming, I'm too much of a kid at heart. :Tout: The stuff I'm selling is just the last of the stuff Ive been selling on ebay the last couple of years. I bought large lots for good prices and broke them up into smaller and more affordable groups and resold them to fund the forums, database and World of Tanks.
Growing Older is Mandatory....Growing Up is Optional...:D

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri May 08, 2015 1:22 am

curtm1911 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Growing Older is Mandatory....Growing Up is Optional...:D
Well said! :party:
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue May 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Some German lots added.
~Gen. G.S. Patton