dano's stuff!

Post your minis for Trade or sale here.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:52 am

I have these for sale. at least 100 tiles from the GW Mighty Empires expansion set- planetary hexes. this is a mix bunch of tiles, and should be considered in fair to poor condition. They paint up really, really nice, but I have NO time at all to do this. I hope this is a fair deal at $30 including shipping to the US. At least 100 tiles included. These have a really detailed side of a terrain feature, and a heavy card stock image of a terrain feature for most of them. there is some damage, and extra glue, but you might be able to use them in a 3" hex. these are 60mm edge to edge which is a tad small, but usable for a 3" hex imho.
thanks for looking!

lots of potential with very little effort!
Image

Image

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:29 am

I have some stuff for sale on Ebay. if you're interested in something, please let me know...I'll see if there's something I can add to the listing if you purchase it, or if it expires and you would like to make an offer.

thanks for looking...

ebay selling AAM1234d

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:30 am

anyone in Canada have a Desert map for sale to send to someone in Canada? Can you send it for $20?

let me know.

thanks!

I have an offer for this!

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:41 am

I have this set of terrain and maps. It includes a newer starter set, a new desert map, all of the hill hexes, wheat hexes, rock clusters, plus...The custom objective markers shown here. I'm asking $80 Shipped to the US. You can see more pixs on the FB Axis and Allies page... https://www.facebook.com/groups/30758476419/
no reasonable, or semi-unreasonable offer refused. I can arrange for 2 or 3 payments as well. The custom objective markers are on a 2" hex

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Posts: 5080
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Contact:

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm

I would love the North African maps if you would ever consider breaking up the lot. :party:

Just name your price!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Image

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:31 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:I would love the North African maps if you would ever consider breaking up the lot. :party:

Just name your price!
If I don't get an offer by tonight... I'll send this offer to Ebay minus the desert map.

User avatar
FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Posts: 5080
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Contact:

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 am

dano903 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:I would love the North African maps if you would ever consider breaking up the lot. :party:

Just name your price!
If I don't get an offer by tonight... I'll send this offer to Ebay minus the desert map.
Looks like your mailing it for free cause the guy on the Forumini bought the Japanese lot and I waved the shipping charges as you offered to pay his shipping. :bow:

I also got reprimanded by one of the mods because the trade thread was too long and cluttered. :? That's it for me I'm sticking to the Underground from now on!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Image

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:36 am

:bowty: WTF! Herr Ober. Thought that's what the thread was for. What constitutes "to long and cluttered" anyway?
Image

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:54 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
dano903 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:I would love the North African maps if you would ever consider breaking up the lot. :party:

Just name your price!
If I don't get an offer by tonight... I'll send this offer to Ebay minus the desert map.
Looks like your mailing it for free cause the guy on the Forumini bought the Japanese lot and I waved the shipping charges as you offered to pay his shipping. :bow:

I also got reprimanded by one of the mods because the trade thread was too long and cluttered. :? That's it for me I'm sticking to the Underground from now on!
no problem on the shipping charges... how about $150.00 for the desert map, and I'll ship it for free!!! :)

dano903
The King
The King
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

Re: dano's stuff!

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 am

dano903 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
dano903 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:I would love the North African maps if you would ever consider breaking up the lot. :party:

Just name your price!
If I don't get an offer by tonight... I'll send this offer to Ebay minus the desert map.
Looks like your mailing it for free cause the guy on the Forumini bought the Japanese lot and I waved the shipping charges as you offered to pay his shipping. :bow:

I also got reprimanded by one of the mods because the trade thread was too long and cluttered. :? That's it for me I'm sticking to the Underground from now on!
no problem on the shipping charges... how about $150.00 for the desert map, and I'll ship it for free!!! :)
How about this... I'll ship the desert map for free, and not charge you for the map...maybe include a few extra pieces for the exchange to the member???

I also got a PM from a mod, but the mod had some good intentions, and I probably started the problem, and it was all my fault. sorry about the issue.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest