ALMOST got a signature from the author!!!

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

dano903
The King
The King

ALMOST got a signature from the author!!!

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 am

I just picked-up my new book from my favorite author! the book is entitled... "10 ways to stop your stalking habits", by U. B. Fol'ownMe. I thought I'd start reading the book while I waited for him to show up, but as I began to read... that was also #1 of the 10 things I needed to stop! I thought I could google his schedule, and show up later where he would be tonight, but that was chapter #2. So I started walking down the street and got about a mile when I noticed him in a cab passing by...you guessed it! "Follow that cab!" was #3. Apparently I'm hitting a hundred right now. I gave up on this questt and thought I'd read my last book I bought..."10 ways to improve you memory", but I have to find it first!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: ALMOST got a signature from the author!!!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 pm

dano903 wrote:I just picked-up my new book from my favorite author! the book is entitled... "10 ways to stop your stalking habits", by U. B. Fol'ownMe. I thought I'd start reading the book while I waited for him to show up, but as I began to read... that was also #1 of the 10 things I needed to stop! I thought I could google his schedule, and show up later where he would be tonight, but that was chapter #2. So I started walking down the street and got about a mile when I noticed him in a cab passing by...you guessed it! "Follow that cab!" was #3. Apparently I'm hitting a hundred right now. I gave up on this questt and thought I'd read my last book I bought..."10 ways to improve you memory", but I have to find it first!
Dan, you gotta quit reading, its giving you daymares!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Re: ALMOST got a signature from the author!!!

Unread post by curtm1911 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 pm

You shouldn't be posting after being at "Happy Hour".....:D