A20 Gallery

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: A20 Gallery

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 am

30/31 - USMC F4F-4 Wildcat - AVERAGE - 35 points

Card
► Show Spoiler

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am

31/31 - Yak-1 Rookie - POOR - 22 points

Card
► Show Spoiler

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am

Thanks Ober! Those are great!
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Any chance we could get hi-res cards as well? That would be great! (If you're busy then it's fine!) :D
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Rebel wrote:Any chance we could get hi-res cards as well? That would be great! (If you're busy then it's fine!) :D
I don't have a scanner so theres not much I can do. I was hoping someone else had a good set. The ones on the Forumini are adequate but a little rough for printing purposes. Worse come to worse I may have to go to Staples and get them scanned.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I can scan them Ober. Should be able to get them all on 3 or 4 pages and send them to you. How high res do you want?
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:I can scan them Ober. Should be able to get them all on 3 or 4 pages and send them to you. How high res do you want?
Awesome. Thanks a million. They should be good enough to print but not so high so that they have too large a file.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Compliments of Ace we now have High-Res card scans for each card. They are large format so they are in spoilers in the posts with the pics.

Thanks Ace!
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Just FYI for those who want to print from these as the images are about 1/4 size. Each card was sized and saved to 2.45 x 3.45 which is slightly smaller than the actual card. This was done to give the cards a cleaner look, the edges didn't look that great and I went for look over true size.

Should be easy enough to tweak in your software of choice to get them sized appropriately.

Thanks for compiling all this stuff Ober, looks great!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you Ober for the pics and Ace for the scans. They both look great!
Thank you Rebel!