Angels 20 PBP Match: Ace vs Ober

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Angels 20 PBP Match: Ace vs Ober

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Ober an I are going to play a game of A20 here to see how a pbp match will go and to allow others undecided about the game to see an example of play. It will also be a good way to cover the rules and learn a thing or many.

Use whatever map you want Ober.

:para1:
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Entek

Re: Angels 20 PBP Match: Ace vs Ober

Unread post by Entek » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Good luck
Thank you Rebel!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:47 pm

OK we need maps with hex numbers we may as well use a blank one. I got your PM and you can decide a scenario. Once I have the planes list I will photoshop them for the match.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:OK we need maps with hex numbers we may as well use a blank one. I got your PM and you can decide a scenario. Once I have the planes list I will photoshop them for the match.

Then go with #1 on the list, schnellbomber.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 am

Here is a map test. I hope we can read the hex numbers.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:20 am

Nope we can't read the numbers on the extra large map. I have one more font size higher but it won't be enough.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am

Have fun guys, you rally don't need a big map, your's should be more than good unless you're playing 150 + (I don't recommend that!) :D

Don't forget the Alt/Status markers! :D
(Ober, I feel really stupid because only yesterday I found out that in Photoshop you can just click a checkbox that allows you to move any layer you click on... I always just clicked on the layer off to the side, and the moved it. Stupid Rebel!)
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 am

Rebel wrote:Have fun guys, you rally don't need a big map, your's should be more than good unless you're playing 150 + (I don't recommend that!) :D

Don't forget the Alt/Status markers! :D
(Ober, I feel really stupid because only yesterday I found out that in Photoshop you can just click a checkbox that allows you to move any layer you click on... I always just clicked on the layer off to the side, and the moved it. Stupid Rebel!)
I was kind of hoping you would be around to officiate and keep us legal. :whip: :gersol:
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 am

Ya'll are good enough with the rules, but If I see you make a mistake, I'll holler! :wink:
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 am

Agree with Rebel, that map is plenty big enough. Looking forward to this, thanks Ober.