Case prices up 25%!?!

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Pletch

Case prices up 25%!?!

Unread post by Pletch » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 am

A couple weeks ago I was pricing cases and from some places could get a case for ~$100. This week I looked and couldn't find anything for less than $125 (shipping included). With an MSRP of $200 it's still a good deal, but it seems the popularity of the game is making it more expensive!
"Grammar is very important the the Nazi Party." - Grammar Nazis
:lol:

pfclt

Re: Case prices up 25%!?!

Unread post by pfclt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 am

I noticed that too; popularity or new players looking for hard to get stuff - Supply vs Demand? I don't know - but I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying more of those early sets when they were cheap.

Der Engel
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Der Engel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:32 am

Now if they just had business proof that they should make Late War...you know, like if people were paying more for cases and stuff like that!

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 am

You can score most if not all aircraft on the bay for like $6 on average. Just checked and prices are the same at this particular sellers store. A huge buy with combined shipping came to $18 a booster. I paid a little more but than the cheapest you find but Ididn't end up with duplicates of undesirable aircraft either. Do want to bolster non-ace aircraft but don't mind using proxies in the meantime.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

aarules

Unread post by aarules » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 pm

I waited to buy them because I thought the price would go down after it came out. I guess I should buy soon before it goes up more.
I found the Starter Pack for $25 (free shipping) and a single Booster Pack for about the same.