A&A attack values for a Sturmtiger?

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: A&A attack values for a Sturmtiger?

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Try this thread on the Forumini its his Main post. http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about34143.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

thepanzerguy

Unread post by thepanzerguy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 am

pilgrimtone wrote:I have the Sharpedia disc that my dad got off Sharpe, here is his card;

Is it ok to use his cards?
the limited ammunition SA means it cannot make defensive fire attacks, i do think the AV stats for medium and long range are too high for this vehicle, the barrel is too short for long range shooting & the vehicle was really made to destroy buildings and pill boxes.
maybe these stats instead;

AI 12/8/6
AV 16/8/-
this would represent the lack of long range optics and the inaccuracy of the short barrel but also make it a very dangerous vehicle up close, maybe have an SA like;
"Bunker Buster" if this vehicle rolls three 6s when attacking units in a pillbox at short range, the pillbox is destroyed immediately.
Holy crap! With those stats, the thing is almost guarrenteed to kill a soldier it attacks. If my opponent had that, I'd run for the hills!
The oberst card is alot less powerful, but less costly. I don't know which I like better.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm

I have to wonder where the AV dice came from considering it was a mortar and fired in a high arc. It would of been more luck than skill to hit a enemy tank.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 pm

:bowty: I think the card ObstbfEgon did was much closer to being correct.
Sturmtiger.jpg
Sturmtiger.jpg (173.78 KiB) Viewed 661 times

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Unread post by KennyJman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 am

right click on it and save it rom here

thepanzerguy

Unread post by thepanzerguy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 am

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: I think the card ObstbfEgon did was much closer to being correct.
Sturmtiger.jpg
Your are probably right.

Centurion

Unread post by Centurion » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 pm

I think, due to the fact that this such al arge vehicle it should get the Large Silhouette SA, and not the Tall one, and bring it down 1 point, with armour that good, there's not too much for it to worry about, but you never know...
A piece of spaghetti or a military unit can only be led from the front end. George S. Patton

Nissan lover and Ace of Base fan
A.K.A.: Centurion24