- Paint Nazi
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm
- Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
Nice idea Carrion. I'm going to ponder scratch building this and see what I come up with. Maybe a Pacific game next time we get together?
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm
- Location: Corner of Norfolk St. and Way Ave.
Sweet card!! I dig the concept. I just haven't really had time or the ambition to belt any new ones myself. Pretty sure I got a bad case of winter BLAHs!! (See latest post in R&R)
- FieldMarshall Ober
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
- Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Interesting, I had never heard of them until now. So it moves around like the Japanese ATR?
Yes, it also counts against stacking. I have been throwing around the idea that it ignores the penalty to movement while disrupted as well. It still keeps the -1 def, but can still be moved.FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Interesting, I had never heard of them until now. So it moves around like the Japanese ATR?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest