M8 Scott card

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

M8 Scott card

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon May 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Here's what I was thinking for a card for the M8 Scott with the 75mm howitzer.

15 Points
Armor - 4/3
Speed - 5
AV - 6/5/4
AI - 9/8/7
Overrun

I wanted to give this a heat round but wasn't sure how to fit it in. Instead I imagined this tank with speed 5 being able to overrun a hex and disrupt a soldier upon entering the hex. Since the Stuart has double shot for 15 points I figured I could trade it with overrun for the same Points cost.

thoughts, revisions or comments?
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Der Engel
Mod
Mod

Re: M8 Scott card

Unread post by Der Engel » Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 am

This is a tough one! I like the stats you give, but am not so sure about "Overrun". In my humble opinion, that seems to be reserved for large, imposing tanks that struck fear in infantry like the Tiger, and it just doesn't seem quite right for a Stuart based tank...

What if you instead did "Seasoned Crew"? It would kind of reflect the historical nature of them being used as assault guns and yet not give them the unbalancing "Indirect Fire" SA which would throw them out of whack with other assault guns. Would that still keep cost at 15? or need to go up to 16? What do you think?

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:56 am

Here is an old Sharpe card-

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Wed May 22, 2013 7:15 pm

How about this?
M8 Scott.jpg
M8 Scott.jpg (185.9 KiB) Viewed 818 times