Autoblinda Commander Card

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Autoblinda Commander Card

Unread post by curtm1911 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Here is the Autoblinda Commander Card that someone on this Forum created for me awhile back. I thought it was KennyJ but according to Loco it wasn't his creation so whoever made it, my Thanks.

Anyway, here is the card, not a bad unit really....it does work nicely & can cause lots of mayhem & trouble for an enemy.

The 3 Yellow Autoblindas were the ones I bought from a member of the Forumini that he had modded, they are not my work but IMO they do look pretty nice though. I did make the Green one, a Stalwart Lt. cut off at the waist worked for the Commander.

[spoiler]
Copy (3) of Pics 2015 125.jpg
[/spoiler]
Attachments
Copy of Curts Pictures 2012-2013 875.jpg
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 006.jpg
Last edited by curtm1911 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: Autoblinda Commander Card

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:48 pm

:bowty: Did you find the actual card curt? I'm in the process of getting the corrections made on the one Trisha made for us. I'll forward it when done.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Did you find the actual card curt? I'm in the process of getting the corrections made on the one Trisha made for us. I'll forward it when done.
Loco,
I had printed this one card when whoever created it posted it, at least 2 years ago by now. I only just in the last couple days took these pictures of it & uploaded them today. In answer to your question, yes, this is my only copy of this card. By posting it here, I hope that (A: It will see use & maybe even be copied & (B: Maybe whoever created it will see it & speak up & take their due credit.
Anyway, this is what was created & posted by someone here, I thought it was KennyJ but you said it wasn't....but I am pretty sure it did come from someone on this forum.

All that being said, what does everybody think of this unit? In it's only test drive so far, the Americans did not like seeing it on the map. It caused lots of casualties from both the Luftwaffe Liaison & Command Aggression Radio. To put it in simple terms....I Like It!!!....at least when I play the Axis/Italians....the Allies make it a Priority Target & Strike & Fade 2 make it difficult to destroy....fun for some & pain & misery for others...lol

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:58 pm

:bowty: Curt, I found the copy of the card your looking for in my files. I don't know if this is a better copy than the one you already have. I still don't know who made it though.
Autoblinda%20Blackshirt%20Commanderv2.jpg
Autoblinda%20Blackshirt%20Commanderv2.jpg (78.61 KiB) Viewed 817 times