Could Someone Help

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: Could Someone Help

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 pm

curtm1911 wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Sorry about the delay curt, I have been tied up with doing Engineer Certification check rides at work and have been going non-stop the last 2 weeks to get them all in. I didn't have originals of all three but, I have a new printer and will make copies of all three and mail them out Tuesday. I do have your address.
Ah yes life taking priority....no worries, I was just wondering if snail mail had become even slower or things got lost in transit. I do appreciate this & keep them trains a running my friend.
Thanks again.
Got originals of the "Headquarters" and "Fuel Depot". I made the "Ammo Dump" today. I'll send these on my days off Tues. or Wed., I'll let you know when there done. I was having the same trouble with my printer. The Black wouldn't print so, got a new one and back in business.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Many thanks to you. I'm sure they will look better than my scrawl on white paper....:D

My printer crapped out badly, I printed a Veteran IS-2 card & the green was yellow & the print was blotchy & hard to read. Sadly my budget has no room for a new one in it for awhile....oh well, it is not a priority right now, those come first & get taken care of though so it ain't all bad....lol

My thanks again for your help my friend I have never met.....yet...:D

Take care & catch ya later

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:54 pm

:bowty:Cards mailed out on Wednesday curt. You should be seeing them soon.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty:Cards mailed out on Wednesday curt. You should be seeing them soon.
Cards arrived today....woohoo.....my Thanks again kind Sir.