Could Someone Help

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Could Someone Help

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:39 am

Since my printer in KAPUT, I have been just writing down stat cards with just the info needed. Could someone post either the actual card or just the pertinent info on these cards:
Ammo Dump
Fuel Depot
Headquarters
If someone has any extras or even just copies would be nice but I can make do with just writing down the info so no biggie there.
I noticed that they are not included in the database, only Fortifications/Obstacles are in there.
Thanks in advance.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: Could Someone Help

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:20 am

:bowty: I think I have extras I will gladly send you curt. I also have not had a chance to get the AB 41 card re-done yet. My friend Trisha is on vacation.

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:06 am

If you select all Cards from the Reserves set - that is you select only Reserves and no further sprcification the set list Shows up and Ammo Dmp and the like are listed.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: I think I have extras I will gladly send you curt. I also have not had a chance to get the AB 41 card re-done yet. My friend Trisha is on vacation.

That would be great. Should I PM you with my address?

No rush on the AB 41 card, hope she enjoys her vacation. I have tried the card I have & it is very interesting....the Italians can do some real damage with this guy. The Luftwaffe Liaison & Command Aggression Radio make him dangerous & Strike & Fade helps keep him alive....powerful but not invincible

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:33 pm

RichtervonManthofen wrote:If you select all Cards from the Reserves set - that is you select only Reserves and no further sprcification the set list Shows up and Ammo Dmp and the like are listed.
Thanks RvM, that is a nice way to get the info on these cards. I'm still learning how to fully utilize the database, great thing it is too.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:24 am

curtm1911 wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: I think I have extras I will gladly send you curt. I also have not had a chance to get the AB 41 card re-done yet. My friend Trisha is on vacation.

No rush on the AB 41 card, hope she enjoys her vacation. I have tried the card I have & it is very interesting....the Italians can do some real damage with this guy. The Luftwaffe Liaison & Command Aggression Radio make him dangerous & Strike & Fade helps keep him alive....powerful but not invincible
:bowty: I think I have your address curt. I'll let you know if I don't and I'll get these in the mail next week to you.

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:31 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:

:bowty: I think I have your address curt. I'll let you know if I don't and I'll get these in the mail next week to you.
Sounds like a plan my friend. My thanks to you again.

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:

Did this happen yet my friend?

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:54 am

:bowty: Sorry about the delay curt, I have been tied up with doing Engineer Certification check rides at work and have been going non-stop the last 2 weeks to get them all in. I didn't have originals of all three but, I have a new printer and will make copies of all three and mail them out Tuesday. I do have your address.

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 am

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Sorry about the delay curt, I have been tied up with doing Engineer Certification check rides at work and have been going non-stop the last 2 weeks to get them all in. I didn't have originals of all three but, I have a new printer and will make copies of all three and mail them out Tuesday. I do have your address.
Ah yes life taking priority....no worries, I was just wondering if snail mail had become even slower or things got lost in transit. I do appreciate this & keep them trains a running my friend.
Thanks again.