View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:27 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Could Someone Help 

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
Since my printer in KAPUT, I have been just writing down stat cards with just the info needed. Could someone post either the actual card or just the pertinent info on these cards:
Ammo Dump
Fuel Depot
Headquarters
If someone has any extras or even just copies would be nice but I can make do with just writing down the info so no biggie there.
I noticed that they are not included in the database, only Fortifications/Obstacles are in there.
Thanks in advance.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:39 am
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
:bowty: I think I have extras I will gladly send you curt. I also have not had a chance to get the AB 41 card re-done yet. My friend Trisha is on vacation.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:20 am

If you select all Cards from the Reserves set - that is you select only Reserves and no further sprcification the set list Shows up and Ammo Dmp and the like are listed.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:06 am

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
Locozugmeister wrote:
:bowty: I think I have extras I will gladly send you curt. I also have not had a chance to get the AB 41 card re-done yet. My friend Trisha is on vacation.

That would be great. Should I PM you with my address?

No rush on the AB 41 card, hope she enjoys her vacation. I have tried the card I have & it is very interesting....the Italians can do some real damage with this guy. The Luftwaffe Liaison & Command Aggression Radio make him dangerous & Strike & Fade helps keep him alive....powerful but not invincible

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:30 pm

RichtervonManthofen wrote:
If you select all Cards from the Reserves set - that is you select only Reserves and no further sprcification the set list Shows up and Ammo Dmp and the like are listed.

Thanks RvM, that is a nice way to get the info on these cards. I'm still learning how to fully utilize the database, great thing it is too.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:33 pm
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

curtm1911 wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote:

No rush on the AB 41 card, hope she enjoys her vacation. I have tried the card I have & it is very interesting....the Italians can do some real damage with this guy. The Luftwaffe Liaison & Command Aggression Radio make him dangerous & Strike & Fade helps keep him alive....powerful but not invincible

:bowty: I think I have your address curt. I'll let you know if I don't and I'll get these in the mail next week to you.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:24 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote:

:bowty: I think I have your address curt. I'll let you know if I don't and I'll get these in the mail next week to you.

Sounds like a plan my friend. My thanks to you again.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:31 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote:

Did this happen yet my friend?

Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

:bowty: Sorry about the delay curt, I have been tied up with doing Engineer Certification check rides at work and have been going non-stop the last 2 weeks to get them all in. I didn't have originals of all three but, I have a new printer and will make copies of all three and mail them out Tuesday. I do have your address.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:54 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
:bowty: Sorry about the delay curt, I have been tied up with doing Engineer Certification check rides at work and have been going non-stop the last 2 weeks to get them all in. I didn't have originals of all three but, I have a new printer and will make copies of all three and mail them out Tuesday. I do have your address.

Ah yes life taking priority....no worries, I was just wondering if snail mail had become even slower or things got lost in transit. I do appreciate this & keep them trains a running my friend.
Thanks again.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next