Question?

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Rebel

Question?

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Just a quick question:

Is this forum for AAM scanarios? Isn't that what this forum is for: viewforum.php?f=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or is it for some actual AAM campaign? Like a A&A to AAM, or AAM and WAS combined thing? Sorry, just wondering.
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

Pletch

Re: Question?

Unread post by Pletch » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Right now it's a bit up in the air. I've been thinking of shutting down the coop campaign forum but I wanted to make sure there was still a place for members to post a campaign. If someone got something big going, we could probably even set up a separate forum just for that big campaign.
"Grammar is very important the the Nazi Party." - Grammar Nazis
:lol:

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Question?

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I would like to continue our previous campaign but won't have the time for a few weeks to participate. I know we didn't get as many sign-ups this time but its likely our timing was poor. Mabie later in the month there will be more interest. Kick around the idea of re-announcing it later on.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton