Another Pacific Island

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Audacity

Another Pacific Island

Unread post by Audacity » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:48 pm

On some unnamed and as yet uncontested island in the Pacific Ocean, an American plane carrying secret codes has crashed deep in the jungle covered hills. Japanese troops on this island have no abilities to interpret the contents but are willing to bet its important, especially when the American landing craft appear off shore the next day.

This is a set up photo to show my map configuration using the AAAM maps. I think the 4" hexes will be good for this.
Attachments
IMG_8435.JPG

dano903
The King
The King

Re: Another Pacific Island

Unread post by dano903 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

This is a great idea. The AAAM maps are very cheap right now. I've been looking at some, but I need to catch up with my other 50 projects first.

martin

Unread post by martin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm

What ia a AAAM map?

Audacity

Unread post by Audacity » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 pm

The WWII air force dog fighting game that WotC developed after the Axis & Allies Miniatures and the War at Sea games is Axis & Allies Airforce Miniatures (AAAM)

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:35 am

Audacity wrote:The WWII air force dog fighting game that WotC developed after the Axis & Allies Miniatures and the War at Sea games is Axis & Allies Airforce Miniatures (AAAM)
Great idea, are they 4" hexes? With all these Landing Craft from Dano were going to need more water maps to play on. By the way Dano, I need more landing craft. :D
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Audacity wrote:The WWII air force dog fighting game that WotC developed after the Axis & Allies Miniatures and the War at Sea games is Axis & Allies Airforce Miniatures (AAAM)
Great idea, are they 4" hexes? With all these Landing Craft from Dano were going to need more water maps to play on. By the way Dano, I need more landing craft. :D

I got the "revised" gliders in yesterday. I'll get these painted up and send you some gliders, and landing crafts. We should be getting some 3" sized British and Japanese landing craft as well...if anyone is interested. I need to survive the convention weekend and we'll be good to go! I hope to ship out next weekend for you Ober!