Does anyone know why the Forumini is down?

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Re: Does anyone know why the Forumini is down?

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:06 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:now axisandallies.org is down, I hope this isn't some hacker at work.
It appears there could be a hacker at work, according to ND the Forumini was hacked and I'm thinking A&A.org could of got the same fate. This means we could be next! Ugggg!

What kind if a Sicko would do something like this? If found & caught, I'm thinking this Waste of Human Life should be Drawn & Quartered!!! Another Appropriate Punishment might be put this 2 Legged Garbage in a large sack, tie hands behind back of course, include a Carnivorous Wild Animal & throw in a River.

An Old Apache Indian torture is also possible. Stripped naked & put into a Cholla Cactus Patch is an option. For those not familiar with Cholla Cactus, they are a particular nasty type of Desert Flora, sometimes called the "Jumping Cactus", since the little balls that comprise the plant are loosely attached & fall off at the slightest touch or disturbance. Whereever a ball falls on the ground, another Cholla sprouts up. About 2"-3" thorns cover this plant & they grow in large clumps, so just 1 cactus ball is not the norm....more like it will cover the body almost completely usually.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 am

hey Curt...a little too violent???? Plus, you'll probably get him made reading this that he'll target us. Maybe a little less violence, and back to the WWII :)

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm

True, I might have been a bit over the top with these suggestions......perhaps just a stern warning would have been better........but IMO, hackers are one of the Lowest Forms of Human Life & serve no purpose in the world. Their punishment should be swift & sure as well as a healthy deterrent effect.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

curtm1911 wrote:True, I might have been a bit over the top with these suggestions......perhaps just a stern warning would have been better........but IMO, hackers are one of the Lowest Forms of Human Life & serve no purpose in the world. Their punishment should be swift & sure as well as a healthy deterrent effect.
I'll agree to agree.