lend- lease battlefields...

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

dano903
The King
The King

lend- lease battlefields...

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Would there be any interest in receiving a desert battle field in the mail? If I were to put a set together that included building, trees etc. Members can play it for a month...then ship it to the next member if requested. I think the desert set wo uh 'll d be first...then maybe a factory, or dday map set. Maybe some of the games planned for iowa.

Just an idea.

Audacity

Re: lend- lease battlefields...

Unread post by Audacity » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Dano, Its a decent idea. My experience however offering my River Crossing map in the same way, got no interest. Your items being better for 3D games like FoW might do better than my beloved AAM.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:23 am

Audacity wrote:Dano, Its a decent idea. My experience however offering my River Crossing map in the same way, got no interest. Your items being better for 3D games like FoW might do better than my beloved AAM.

I would love to try that two river system. Maybe when we meet in Iowa. that will save me on shipping.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 pm

:bowty: I've talked with Kenny and we will be doing the "Two Bridges" scenario he made. It's a great 4-6 player game as you know.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:54 pm

We have a desert scenario planned using the desert buildings but everyone has been so busy over the holidays that we haven't had a chance to play it yet. Hopefully in the next week everyone will have some time.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton