View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Convention Plans for 2015 and beyond 
The King
The King

there are several people interested in meeting for 2015 at a convention. I know it's a little early, but I thought I'd bring up the subject once again. My travel plans are limited these days, but I may be up for another convention next year.

1) Ober needs to chime in, and I'd like to consider any plans he may have for next year.

2) I'm opened to gather to Pacificon Labor Day weekend in California. this is in my area, and there are 12 other members in and around this convention.

3) I would be interested in attending a Gen Con, but that might be 2016 for me.

4) IOWA...there is a LOT of local support, and we've learned a lot about the facilities there. however, it's all US. no distractions other than a bunch of gaming.

any thought, comments, questions, or suggestions?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:45 am

Wouldn't regional groups need to build up first?

Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:28 am

WE all work on our regional game groups. However, a few of us started traveling to see people from the forum a few years back and we like the games we play as group when we gather somewhere.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 am

We were talking (Sgt Fury, Firehouse, Denis, Norton et moi) about Origins in Columbus Ohio on the first weekend of June. Any thoughts?

Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:53 pm
The King
The King

Audacity wrote:
We were talking (Sgt Fury, Firehouse, Denis, Norton et moi) about Origins in Columbus Ohio on the first weekend of June. Any thoughts?

very tempting! this moves Ober out. Loco may be able to attend and a few others. thinking....

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Anyone going to Kublacon? I'm running AAM minis on Friday night and my son is running Angels 20 using custom B -17 rules we play tested.

I was thinking about Pacificon 2015 as well...

Snippersly

I aim to misbehave.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:04 pm
The King
The King

Snippersly wrote:
Anyone going to Kublacon? I'm running AAM minis on Friday night and my son is running Angels 20 using custom B -17 rules we play tested.

I was thinking about Pacificon 2015 as well...

Snippersly

I should be at pacificon

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
I'm up for anything this fall, say October to early December.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 pm
Profile WWW

Hal-con in Halifax is Halloween weekend this year. I probably be going. Tickets are not on sale yet.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm
The King
The King

Pacificon is set for Labor day weekend in Santa Clara. I should have some "funds" for the group that shows up.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next