The King
The King

Re: Plans for Maize-con II October 2016

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:00 am

How many miles to go????

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:56 am

Thats too funny.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:13 am

Good luck everyone - wish I was going to be there as I know everyone will have a great time.

Sorry I couldn't help you out Dan but Hope the donations to Loco arrived OK. Hopefully there will be pics like last time to show Us what we missed.

again Luck to all and good gaming!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:34 pm

No worries. ..poor planning on my part! I.m still interested in the project after a few things slow down.
We'll post pixs in progress!

24 hours 20 mins to touch down at the Waterloo int'l. Airport

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:35 am

pfclt wrote:Good luck everyone - wish I was going to be there as I know everyone will have a great time.

Sorry I couldn't help you out Dan but Hope the donations to Loco arrived OK. Hopefully there will be pics like last time to show Us what we missed.

I will be shooting some video of the matches and participants. I have video editing software and a 32 gig SD card for the video camera. Once its is edited I will post it to my youtube channel.

Mabie next time you will be able to make it pfc. :party:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:50 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
pfclt wrote:Good luck everyone - wish I was going to be there as I know everyone will have a great time.

I will be shooting some video of the matches and participants. I have video editing software and a 32 gig SD card for the video camera. Once its is edited I will post it to my youtube channel.

Mabie next time you will be able to make it pfc. :party:
look forward to seeing it all - thanks!

Should another happen - it will be a goal to go. I mentioned this one to the wife and she asked why not go ---- I told her "because it is the week before the wedding" -- oh well.

@Dano -- I'll be back to normal in three weekends.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:01 am

Well. ..it's over! Breakfast tomorrow morning with Ober, Mrs. O, Gunther, Loco and Mrs. Loco. A very nice turnout, Lots of gaming, nice meeting our group of people, and not even time.

Plans are being made for MCIII

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:02 am

Pics to follow in a few days!

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm

dano903 wrote:Well. ..it's over! Breakfast tomorrow morning with Ober, Mrs. O, Gunther, Loco and Mrs. Loco. A very nice turnout, Lots of gaming, nice meeting our group of people, and not even time.

Plans are being made for MCIII
dano903 wrote:Pics to follow in a few days!
It seems so fast paced, I get a sense of exhaustion? Also get a sense of everyone having a great time!

Look forward to seeing the action.

:Pray: MCIII -- Hope all will be quiet on the home front here. Mentioned it to my son and he said "I'd do that" .. :Pray:

Side note here...............
I think we all check the Forumini - and I know it will all be posted there as well .... so to save double posting it could be just there. But it is nice to have it here and I have noticed the pics here are almost always larger - which is nice for these old eyes.

Thanks for posting Dano! Now sit back and relax .................... till the next project!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm

We'll have a disc of pixs to post soon. We'll plan for 2018 at the same place with a private banquet room. It will probably be around the start of Oct. In Waterloo