View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:58 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Plans for Maize-con II October 2016 
The King
The King

How many miles to go????

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:00 am
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Thats too funny.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:56 am
Profile WWW

Good luck everyone - wish I was going to be there as I know everyone will have a great time.

Sorry I couldn't help you out Dan but Hope the donations to Loco arrived OK. Hopefully there will be pics like last time to show Us what we missed.

again Luck to all and good gaming!

Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:13 am
The King
The King

No worries. ..poor planning on my part! I.m still interested in the project after a few things slow down.
We'll post pixs in progress!

24 hours 20 mins to touch down at the Waterloo int'l. Airport

Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:34 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
pfclt wrote:
Good luck everyone - wish I was going to be there as I know everyone will have a great time.

Sorry I couldn't help you out Dan but Hope the donations to Loco arrived OK. Hopefully there will be pics like last time to show Us what we missed.

I will be shooting some video of the matches and participants. I have video editing software and a 32 gig SD card for the video camera. Once its is edited I will post it to my youtube channel.

Mabie next time you will be able to make it pfc. :party:

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:35 am
Profile WWW

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
pfclt wrote:

I will be shooting some video of the matches and participants. I have video editing software and a 32 gig SD card for the video camera. Once its is edited I will post it to my youtube channel.

Mabie next time you will be able to make it pfc. :party:

look forward to seeing it all - thanks!

Should another happen - it will be a goal to go. I mentioned this one to the wife and she asked why not go ---- I told her "because it is the week before the wedding" -- oh well.

@Dano -- I'll be back to normal in three weekends.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:50 am
The King
The King

Well. ..it's over! Breakfast tomorrow morning with Ober, Mrs. O, Gunther, Loco and Mrs. Loco. A very nice turnout, Lots of gaming, nice meeting our group of people, and not even time.

Plans are being made for MCIII

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:01 am
The King
The King

Pics to follow in a few days!

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:02 am

dano903 wrote:
Well. ..it's over! Breakfast tomorrow morning with Ober, Mrs. O, Gunther, Loco and Mrs. Loco. A very nice turnout, Lots of gaming, nice meeting our group of people, and not even time.

Plans are being made for MCIII
dano903 wrote:
Pics to follow in a few days!

It seems so fast paced, I get a sense of exhaustion? Also get a sense of everyone having a great time!

Look forward to seeing the action.

:Pray: MCIII -- Hope all will be quiet on the home front here. Mentioned it to my son and he said "I'd do that" .. :Pray:

Side note here...............
I think we all check the Forumini - and I know it will all be posted there as well .... so to save double posting it could be just there. But it is nice to have it here and I have noticed the pics here are almost always larger - which is nice for these old eyes.

Thanks for posting Dano! Now sit back and relax .................... till the next project!

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm
The King
The King

We'll have a disc of pixs to post soon. We'll plan for 2018 at the same place with a private banquet room. It will probably be around the start of Oct. In Waterloo

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next