Plans for Maize-con II October 2016

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Re: Plans for Maize-con II October 2016

Unread post by KennyJman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:34 am

So great to see everyone and have some interesting games. It was a true pleasure to meet Mr and Mrs O.

I was thinking about re-posting a bunch of my cards that I thought I had lost to a computer crash (that I thankfully found on a flash drive), but instead I think I will post a link to shared folder on my Dropbox. Its a free app or program. That way they are all searchable, sortable and can be accessed from anywhere.

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:06 am

Sounds good to me .... especially the searchable part.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:47 am

KennyJman wrote:So great to see everyone and have some interesting games. It was a true pleasure to meet Mr and Mrs O.

I was thinking about re-posting a bunch of my cards that I thought I had lost to a computer crash (that I thankfully found on a flash drive), but instead I think I will post a link to shared folder on my Dropbox. Its a free app or program. That way they are all searchable, sortable and can be accessed from anywhere.
It was great to finally meet you Kenny. That was some good umpireing on the Tractor Factory scenario. :party:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Unread post by KennyJman » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:56 am

Glad you enjoyed it. Honestly though, I usually just make it up as I go. I am kinda famous for that.