Loco

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Loco

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: I are back in business! All I needed was a tech from HP to help me with a small problem as to why I couldn't get an item to print from my computer. By the time the tech was done window's 10 had been wiped off my computer all together. ( Hey Ober, Gunther doesn't have a part time job at HP does he?) Needless to say it took 3 weeks to get it back with the help of a friend of mine who owns a computer repair business. I will get caught up as best as I can between work with everything.

@ pfclt - I have the images for the Guards Tank units. I'll get them to you as soon as I can.
Whats the new hamsters name?
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sat May 28, 2016 10:42 pm

:bowty: Poky :Tout:

Gunther
Location: Hasslehoff; Ober's bumbling Kubelwagen driver. Adolph's nephew and the Undergrounds Village Idiot.

Unread post by Gunther » Sat May 28, 2016 11:22 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Poky :Tout:
here he is.....he is so cute. Better not let Mrs Ober see him or he will get the broom treatment. :dance:
Locos computer hamster.jpg
A Sherman tank could knock out 5 Kubelwagens, but the Germans always had 6.
~Monty