Expanded Rules

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

aarules

Expanded Rules

Unread post by aarules » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:48 pm

I was looking through my old maps and pieces and I came across an old Expanded Rulebook I don't recall ever having used. Does anybody here play with the expanded rules? What are your thoughts on them? Do you think they add to or heavily change the game? I'm going to try to get a game using them once I can find somebody to play with but I'm curious to see what others think of them.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Re: Expanded Rules

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 am

Howdy,
I have used them some, I think they add to the game.

I can't do maps & use a tablet to do internet, but I'd be glad to play an online play-by-post game with you, as per your other post.

The formations in the back of those rules are interesting, to me anyway. Most still save points as opposed to buying singles.....also gets some interesting pieces in the game....the maps that come with them are nice too.

aarules

Unread post by aarules » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:34 am

The formations definitely look interesting, I'm probably going to start using them in my scenarios. Haven't had a chance to play with them yet though.

I can do maps if you can't, I don't have photoshop but I can probably do it in Preview (as long as the battle isn't too big) Is there a scenario you'd want to do?

bartok

Unread post by bartok » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:31 pm

I always use 4 Expanded Rules, make a great difference
Be careful with Feldgendarmerie¡¡¡¡¡¡