View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A20 Gallery 
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
30/31 - USMC F4F-4 Wildcat - AVERAGE - 35 points

Card

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
31/31 - Yak-1 Rookie - POOR - 22 points

Card

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am
Profile WWW

Thanks Ober! Those are great!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am

Any chance we could get hi-res cards as well? That would be great! (If you're busy then it's fine!) :D

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:33 pm
Founder
Founder

Rebel wrote:
Any chance we could get hi-res cards as well? That would be great! (If you're busy then it's fine!) :D

I don't have a scanner so theres not much I can do. I was hoping someone else had a good set. The ones on the Forumini are adequate but a little rough for printing purposes. Worse come to worse I may have to go to Staples and get them scanned.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

I can scan them Ober. Should be able to get them all on 3 or 4 pages and send them to you. How high res do you want?

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm
Founder
Founder

Ace of Aces wrote:
I can scan them Ober. Should be able to get them all on 3 or 4 pages and send them to you. How high res do you want?

Awesome. Thanks a million. They should be good enough to print but not so high so that they have too large a file.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

Compliments of Ace we now have High-Res card scans for each card. They are large format so they are in spoilers in the posts with the pics.

Thanks Ace!

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Just FYI for those who want to print from these as the images are about 1/4 size. Each card was sized and saved to 2.45 x 3.45 which is slightly smaller than the actual card. This was done to give the cards a cleaner look, the edges didn't look that great and I went for look over true size.

Should be easy enough to tweak in your software of choice to get them sized appropriately.

Thanks for compiling all this stuff Ober, looks great!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Thank you Ober for the pics and Ace for the scans. They both look great!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next