OstubafEgon's Custom Card Thread

Moderators: pilgrimtone, aarules

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: OstubafEgon's Custom Card Thread

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Scubadur wrote:How about war dogs/heros
They find mine's, protect tanks from soldiers close attack,
Moral boosters

http://olive-drab.com/od_wardogs_famous_chips.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

proxes ? Small dogs from the smallest trainhobbyes ?
Maybe to big 1:87 or other sourses toy's etc
Yust one idee
;)
You can buy 15mm dogs here: http://www.museumminiatures.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

OstubafEgon

Unread post by OstubafEgon » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 pm

It's too much work to update this topic with so many new cards.

Please just check my Dropbox folder from time to time or visit my topic at forumini:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mkloklsr24vr2p2/XSY4C4zemu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/ftopic34143-0.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:28 am

Well thanks for the cards you have posted they are great and I will keep an eye on your future cards.

Ober
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Pletch

Unread post by Pletch » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:40 am

Sorry to see you go. You have a very nice card style that I really like. You've obviously put some hard work into it.

If I could add one piece of wisdom from one stat maker to another, take the time to play test. Many card makers seem to make the mistake of being prolific at the expense of taking the time to refine stats and costs. While card style is important to an aesthetically pleasing card, the "meat and potatoes" of the card are the stats and the cost.
"Grammar is very important the the Nazi Party." - Grammar Nazis
:lol:

OstubafEgon

Unread post by OstubafEgon » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 am

Pletch wrote:Sorry to see you go. You have a very nice card style that I really like. You've obviously put some hard work into it.

If I could add one piece of wisdom from one stat maker to another, take the time to play test. Many card makers seem to make the mistake of being prolific at the expense of taking the time to refine stats and costs. While card style is important to an aesthetically pleasing card, the "meat and potatoes" of the card are the stats and the cost.
First of all: I won't go. I'll still check the forum from time to time and I'll also post here.

Thank you for your hint. My problem is, if I playtest all of my cards I won't have time to play ordinary games. Therefor I will do my best to choose my stats wisely, always in comparison to existing AAM units. Of course I appreciate playtesting by other players sharing their experience with me. I'll update the cards as often as it's necessary.