California - Norcal

Post your location if you are looking for an Opponent.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Snippersly

California - Norcal

Unread post by Snippersly » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:38 am

:usflag:

Any players in the Dublin / Livermore / Tracy / Manteca / Stockton / Modesto / Banta Area... plase PM me and come to one of our weekly gaes.

We've been meeting at a store in Manteca but we are a little flexible.
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can... and the Firepower to make the difference.

I aim to misbehave.

Entek

Re: California - Norcal

Unread post by Entek » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I live in Hayward, but work in SF so I tend to get home rather late. What days do you typically have your weekly games?

Since I can't find how to send you a PM on here I'm posting this here. Hopefully you'll see it.
Thank you Rebel!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Entek wrote:I live in Hayward, but work in SF so I tend to get home rather late. What days do you typically have your weekly games?

Since I can't find how to send you a PM on here I'm posting this here. Hopefully you'll see it.
Just below the site banner and to the left next to "user control panel" is the PM messaging button. Welcome aboard and we have a number of players in your geographical area.

Cheers
Ober
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:58 pm

FieldMarshall wrote: Just below the site banner and to the left next to "user control panel" is the PM messaging button. Welcome aboard and we have a number of players in your geographical area.

Cheers
Ober

I actually saw when looking at a different topic and came back here and PM'ed Snipps.

Thank you for the welcome.
Thank you Rebel!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 am

dano903 in santa clara, ca

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 am

flea market at the Game Kastle in Santa Clara this weekend. I have dibbs on the great AAM deals!!! I thought we could meet for lunch after the market. My time is limited, but if anyone is available...PM me!

dano

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 am

I was able to meet Entek today. We were able to play almost 4 hours of gaming... several A20, and two memoir '44. I was able to tell who he was by the new t-shirt I sent him. It was a little geeky, but it worked, and the new shirts look good!

Entek is an excellent player with great attention to detail. I won't tell you who won which games, but that's one memoir I cared to forget. Great gaming those, and very nice to meet someone from the forum. We meet a gentleman there that may join Entek for some more A20. this was my first experience with the game, EVER! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Entek has a great collection of planes, and the Rebel/Ace cheat sheet as well...very helpful! We were able to meet half way at a 6 month old gaming store called House of Games in Fremont. The owner was very nice, and offered some maps to us to use.

Overall, a very nice time, and something we'll have to do again. I'll have to drag Snip with us next time.

thanks for the gaming Entek!

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 pm

That was a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed A20. I'm going to have to pick up a copy of memoir 44. I thought the two of us wearing the same shirt was like we were in a club or something :P.

We'll have to plan to another meet up sometime next month!
Thank you Rebel!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Join me on June 23rd at Game Kastle for a "how-to" on rock Hedge rows, defense positions, and trees! I can cater to FoW, and AAM. You can per-registar for $3, or pay at the door. You'll learn how to make these items, and go home with some supplies to make more. It starts at 7pm to 8:30pm. Kids 18 and under are free to attend

Game Kastle is located in Santa Clara CA. It has a huge room for gamers of all types. Visit them at gamekastle.com

if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 pm

dano903 wrote:Join me on June 23rd at Game Kastle for a "how-to" on rock Hedge rows, defense positions, and trees! I can cater to FoW, and AAM. You can per-registar for $3, or pay at the door. You'll learn how to make these items, and go home with some supplies to make more. It starts at 7pm to 8:30pm. Kids 18 and under are free to attend

Game Kastle is located in Santa Clara CA. It has a huge room for gamers of all types. Visit them at gamekastle.com

if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know
As long as I don't have family obligations I'll be there. My sister's b-day is one the 29th so depending on which weekend we celebrate I will try to make it out!
Thank you Rebel!