Arizona/Phoenix/Scottsdale/East Valley

Post your location if you are looking for an Opponent.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Arizona/Phoenix/Scottsdale/East Valley

Unread post by curtm1911 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Looking for players in this area. Prefer the East Valley but anywhere in the PHX Metro area is good also. New to the game is fine, I am still learning it myself really.

Rip2010

Re: Arizona/Phoenix/Scottsdale/East Valley

Unread post by Rip2010 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

My wife's family lives in that area. Was there for x-mas, won't be back for while, but next time in area will contact you and see if you want to play.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:11 pm

RIP 2010,
Welcome to the Game & Welcome to the Forum.

Sounds good to me, always looking for a good opponent & a nice collection you have going there too. If you make it here, bring your minis & maps & we can have some good games it looks like.

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 pm

I had the pleasure of getting together with one of the new members of this forum, yusefstein, last Friday, 1/18. We got in 4 games of Land AAM, we both went 2W & 2L, mostly learning games on his part & getting the rust off for me....lol....but lotsa fun & plans for future Friday gaming.

A Big thanks to FieldMarshallOber for the Heads Up on this gentleman being in the PHX area. He is not new to wargames in general but new to the mins, so the games got going pretty quickly & will continue in the future.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

:party: Outstanding! Be sure to get him to post on the forum. Its sure to generate a care package or two.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton