PSCo. Pz. III N

A place for members to post there finished products.

Moderator: dano903

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

PSCo. Pz. III N

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 am

:bowty: Finished up 2 more of the lingering unfinished from the motor pool. This is a pair of PSCo. Panzer III Ausf. N painted for the 505th Heavy Panzer Battalion. As the Pz. IIIs became obsolete as main battle tanks they were rearmed with the 7.5cm short barrel and used in a support roll. The 505th was a Tiger unit and these protected the Tigers from Infantry attacks. Another "Thanks" to pfclt for the decal of the crouching Tiger emblem used by this unit.
100_3850.JPG
100_3851.JPG

RichtervonManthofen

Re: PSCo. Pz. III N

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 am

Tanks with Schürzen are super ugly, but your work is excellent nonetheless...

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Outstanding!!!!!!!!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Looking good! I am about 2/3's of the way through painting five of the tanks from this PSCO box. I really like their models.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Stalker6 wrote:Looking good! I am about 2/3's of the way through painting five of the tanks from this PSCO box. I really like their models.
:bowty: I really like their kits also. I like the ability to scratch build other vehicles with them. I'm anxiously waiting for the Universal carriers and 8 Rad. early German Armored cars to be released later this month.
PSCo. Universial Carriers.jpg
PSCo. SdKfz 321 Armored Car.jpg

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:44 pm

I really like PsCo stuff too. I've already ordered the armored cars but as loco said waiting for the end of the month -- The Universal carriers and several other things will have to wait for a few months for the next order. I have so much of this stuff on the back burner...... Can't wait to finish these B-25's so I can dedicate more time to this 15mm stuff!!!! More Fun Playing it...........

And of course "nice models" loco - always enjoy seeing your stuff ..... and again thanks for the acknowledgement!!

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm

:bowty: Thank you pfclt for taking the time from your projects to make these one of a kind decals. I'm glad we have the amount of talent on these forums.

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:30 pm

I want the Universal kit x2, but like pfclt I am very far behind on the backlog of stuff waiting to be painted. I am probably going to purge some of the FOW and other kits I have sitting around in order to clear some of it out.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:16 pm

:bowty: I've got the same problem stalker. I'm going to start working on the PSCo. A9 and A10 Cruisers for the BEF and I have about 4 of each from FoW that I won't do anything with. If anybody is interested I'll gladly pass them along to a new home.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:21 pm

I must admit I have the same problem here, just too many kits bought on impulse. Curt usually gets my extras when I house clean. :-)
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton