PSCo. CMP Truck

A place for members to post there finished products.

Moderator: dano903

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

PSCo. CMP Truck

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:26 am

:bowty: Been trying to finish up a few projects before new ones arrive. This is a couple of the PSCo. CMP 15cwt trucks done up for North Africa. These are a very nicely detailed kits. The others I have will be done for NW Europe. I like the tarp which is easily removable.
100_3857.JPG
100_3858.JPG

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: PSCo. CMP Truck

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:18 am

Almost as nice as mine :roll:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Very nice looking model - of course the artist gave it a sharp finish as well. And, I see Ober agrees in his way! Humor like mine - at times - I like it!

Loco - is the canvas covering color - from a picture, knowledge or artisitic choice? I never know what color to go with - they often call for khaki but green seems more likely lots of times.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:13 pm

pfclt wrote:Very nice looking model - of course the artist gave it a sharp finish as well. And, I see Ober agrees in his way! Humor like mine - at times - I like it!

Loco - is the canvas covering color - from a picture, knowledge or artisitic choice? I never know what color to go with - they often call for khaki but green seems more likely lots of times.
:bowty: The canvas color is artistic choice. I chose a light green so I could make it look like a faded green and give it some contrast. The Khaki seemed to blend in to much with the vehicle color.

@ Ober - I'm really trying to meet up with your standards Herr Ober. Ever since I ate some of that "Gunther cake" at Maize-con last October things have been getting a little weird.
100_3806.JPG

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:55 am

Locozugmeister wrote:
pfclt wrote:Very nice looking model - of course the artist gave it a sharp finish as well. And, I see Ober agrees in his way! Humor like mine - at times - I like it!

:bowty: The canvas color is artistic choice. I chose a light green so I could make it look like a faded green and give it some contrast. The Khaki seemed to blend in to much with the vehicle color.

@ Ober - I'm really trying to meet up with your standards Herr Ober. Ever since I ate some of that "Gunther cake" at Maize-con last October things have been getting a little weird.
100_3806.JPG
Mmmmm finger lickin good :lol:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 pm

NICE WORK!!! Great looking trucks!