A place for members to post there finished products.
- Paint Nazi
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm
- Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
This is the first one of four FoW German A7V Tanks I'm working on for Dano. These will be for his "Great War" board game. The other three will be the same with numbers II, III and, IV.
- FieldMarshall Ober
- Posts: 5092
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
- Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Nice, IMO, likely one of your best paint jobs in a while.
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 am
- Location: In my attic - in another world - looking
Easy to agree with everyone on this one too...... like the side shot showing the camo pattern .... very nice!! Such a light delicate touch with that brush ..(?).. just unbelievable..................... Except there it is.................
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest