View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:10 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
 After Action Review (Anything That Happened In-Game) 
Mod
Mod

Very nice set of battles! Getting back into the groove!

So when does the PC part shopping start? :lol:

Mon May 19, 2014 8:53 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
I am very busy this week-end but I got on for a few games last night to get my premie time and consumable gifts that are available. I had an awesome 9 games with a 55% WR and 2200 WN8 and a 7 kill TG all while platooning with 2 friends. Our platoons did great ending every match with kills for every member. I forgot to turn on the game tracker for Vbaddict last night. :(

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sat May 24, 2014 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Well done! :party:

Oh no!
Not to worry if you have the replay upload enabled, I believe it can pull a lot of the info from that file next time you load, or you can manually load (button on UI).

I had a great WN8 this morning but am kicking around 50%. Trying to wrap up Centurion before the x2 for every win ends but I may have to put in more battles than I was hoping.

Sat May 24, 2014 9:14 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment:
Comet ACe Tanker.jpg
Comet ACe Tanker.jpg [ 430.25 KiB | Viewed 428 times ]

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Woot woot! :party:

Great damage Ober, that is a fantastic game. You need a lot of pentrations to rack up that kind of damage!

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm
Founder
Founder

Yea it was a lot of fun. It was a combo of good gameplay and some luck encountering the AFK T29 and killing him for full damage. I'm still happy even if it was the AFK that pushed me over the edge. :lol:

I copied you in on the replay so you can check it out when your bored.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:58 pm
Profile WWW

I don't think he was AFK. He was in fact terrified by this bloodraged Comet and paralyzed with fear! ;)

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:26 am
Mod
Mod

Haven't played much lately but I got a few games in last night. Decided to take a Panther/M10 I bought a month ago out for the first time and somehow ended up with this:

More luck than anything else but I racked up way more damage than I ever would have expected. Right near the end I noticed how much damage I had and thought "This has to be a Master's Badge", it was.

Good little tank and a solid money maker even shooting premium. I would have still netted $50k creds if you take out the $25k event bonus and that is with $33k in ammo costs.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:30 pm
Founder
Founder

Nice game with the M10! Wow! Gotta see that replay :D

Ive been busy at work and have only been playing on week-ends. The TD camo nerf hit me hard with such poor armor on the US TDs. Most of my old sniping places have been ruined as I cannot stay invisable after firing as much. I tend to get spotted and killed instantly with many matches only firing one shot before getting spotted and killed. My WN went from 1300ish to 800ish overnight. I still have epic battles but far less than before.....kinda depressing and if it doesn't improve Wargaming won't be getting anymore money from me.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Eh, it's nothing special. The replay is on vbaddict if you click the banner then the replay tab. Some of the damage at the end was from blasting AFKs at their base.

That sucks Ober, hopefully some of those spots you can back up behind the 15m and fire from there. I am sure they will do something to buff TDs but only after the cash flows from other changes run dry. Guess you better saddle up your Centurion until then!

Btw, get ace tanker first game on Panther/M10 but still don't have it for Cent 7/1!

Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next