News

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: News

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:Bring on the window lickers...if they are on the other team. I like fresh meat but want some wins too :lol:
I hear if you buy a premium account you get placed on the red team and we all know the red team always wins. :Tout:

More news! Mrs Ober says her and the kids are leaving for the week-end and I have to stay home and play WoT. I protested furiously but lost in the end and have to stay home and keep the spit off the glass. :lol:

Keep an eye out for me this week-end Ace, we can platoon up and break some windows. :egrin:

[EDIT] - Just noticed our birthday gift code announcement. http://worldoftanks.com/news/2215-2nd-a ... onus-code/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:51 am

I will be looking for you then! Have been grinding my VK3002DB, maybe we can match your Cromwell with it and cause some flanking havoc!

Just came here to post the code, nice collection of consumables. Never used any of those listed but will add them to any other ones they gave us previously. May sell them, need cash for equipment sale badly with my T69 gulping down premium shells like its going outta style.

On other random blather...99% sure I am buying the KV-5 package from gift shop while its available.

EDIT: Sold all premium consumables except any Large Repair/Med kits I received as part of these bonuses and made 700k credits!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

O my God, bad start on the weekend, 30 battles 38% win rate :? There must be a lot of new players or bonus players, and they are ruin the game, extreme chaos and anarchy out there on the battlefield, bingo de lux. Maybe I will jump of this train, and wait for normal days. Never experiance matches like these before . :roll:

Have also trouble with Lag, ping swing and fps bounces up and down from 40 to 10 fps. Maybe becouse high traffic on the server, I dont know,

so in a sense I am happy there are no x3 crew training bonuses, would gone mad becouse of all these troubles :angry:
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Kitty Cat week-end coming up here in NA and the best thing is gold rounds are going to be 1/2 price. :party:

http://worldoftanks.com/news/2233-i-can ... s-weekend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:11 pm

I am so bummed right now! I really need premium shells but I need to make about 2 million credits by Tuesday for a new tank. Ah well, I went a long time without premium shells and can make due another month until they are discounted again. Will probably help my game out by focusing on weak spots...but i would rather have the option :D

The skill reset discount is always good for getting them perks, may pull trigger on a couple to set them up for 6th sense and BiA even though they are in the low 90s right now.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:I am so bummed right now! I really need premium shells but I need to make about 2 million credits by Tuesday for a new tank. Ah well, I went a long time without premium shells and can make due another month until they are discounted again. Will probably help my game out by focusing on weak spots...but i would rather have the option :D

The skill reset discount is always good for getting them perks, may pull trigger on a couple to set them up for 6th sense and BiA even though they are in the low 90s right now.
You might want to consider shooting some gold into your account because gold rounds don't come on sale for half price very often. If I recall correctly Christmas was the last time they were on sale. I will stock up on rounds for the PzIV and VK on Sunday night.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:I am so bummed right now! I really need premium shells but I need to make about 2 million credits by Tuesday for a new tank. Ah well, I went a long time without premium shells and can make due another month until they are discounted again. Will probably help my game out by focusing on weak spots...but i would rather have the option :D

Gold ammo is sweet, have been using some on my Hellcat, getting better opportunity to take out heavily armored tanks,
If we get ammo at 50% off I might stock up some fine shells too. Its not that fun only detrack heavys for the arty, especially if they are not observant of the possibility of hits them when they are stuck.

Yea not an bad idee, 90% second skill is not that fare away, when u also have x2 crew training bonus.
Google Translate

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 pm

I just can't bring myself to spend gold on something I can also buy with credits, which us why I am so bummed. If it were gold discount only or I couldn't pay with credits I wouldn't mind but noooooo, they had to put the sale on shells this weekend! I might be able to buy some, just depends on how much time I can spend in my KV-5 and SP to print credits. Once my grind is over I will switch to those two only even though I would like to take advantage of the crew skill bonus.

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Not the best bonus weekend I've seen,

The Only little bonus is the one extra xp in the win per day bonus. X3 ?? Hurray make my day :zom:

Maybe been spoild, but I cant help my self, I feel this is a joke, bad bad WG shame on you :Tout:
http://worldoftanks.eu/news/6945-special-ambush/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Google Translate

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 pm

More rumor than news but word on the street is that we will see 8.5 tomorrow.