News

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Re: News

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Naw, ive never tried the SPGs. They get too much heat from players when things go wrong and I;m bad enough as it is. :lol:
I think you would do quite well! Arty can definitely take a lot of heat during battle, one of the prime targets of blame when your team just gets crushed. Usually no real basis for their claims but it couldn't possibly be their fault or the fault of the entire team...

You could always go "TD mode" :lol: Nothing drives me more crazy then when a lower tiered arty (likely under 2k total battles) gets put into a map they don't like or is at bottom of list and proclaims they are going to go "TD mode". Might as well just drive into the water or off a cliff because it is very unlikely they well do jack sh!t pretending to be a TD!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Are you ready for the party of the year? Next week is the second anniversary of World of Tanks in Europe, and we intend to celebrate in style with massive specials, contests and events. Before everything kicks off though, it’s time to reflect on the two years gone by and warm up with a little special. These discounts are just a taster of what’s to come next week – remember it is the calm before the storm!

From April 6th 07:10 CEST (GMT +2) until April 9th 07:00 CEST, the following bonuses will be available in game:

Medal Hunt: Patrol Duty

Get out there are spot for your team! This weekend, if you earn the Patrol Duty medal by helping your team to defeat six or more vehicles by detecting them, you’ll receive an additional 25,000 credits!

This bonus will be automatically added to your account when you earn the medal.

x2 Crew Experience
Get your crew trained up and ready for all those lovely bonuses next week.

( O my God, new weekend grinding crew XPs :sickie:

50% off Consumables ( have just stocked up more gold and this offer might come handy for next week/ weekend frenzy)

50% off Skill Reset

50% off Barracks Slots

Are you ready to party commanders? Check in next week to see what we have in store for you.
This might be someting big in terms of bonuses
:D
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Scub wrote: ( O my God, new weekend grinding crew XPs :sickie:)
LOL, your eyes will be red and tired when the week-end is done. :whip:

You better put in for a vacation day on Monday to recover from the week-end. :Tout:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:37 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Scub wrote: ( O my God, new weekend grinding crew XPs :sickie:)
LOL, your eyes will be red and tired when the week-end is done. :whip:

You better put in for a vacation day on Monday to recover from the week-end. :Tout:
Hahahaha,
Its not going to be that mutch this weekend, example I dont have any goal for the Hellcat crew, its to heavy to gain big different in 4 skills % , so she will only be played on regulare normale basic and I'll get crew XPs over an mutch longer periode of time, couple of months I think.
But I will use the Chaffee and Elc maybe some Pz IV. My stats will drop like a stone in the water, but to be frankly, Hellcat need A break, and maybe I move the crew to the chaffee this weekend hahahahaha
Not for crew xp, but for nice skills to use :Tout:
Google Translate

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Or some chaffee crew training, need to think about it, I was pretty tired last weekend, and there are next week/ weekend a massive franzy, maybe I need to save some energy. :wink:
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Here's the news on the 2nd anniversary week-end. http://worldoftanks.com/news/2207-world ... y-weekend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On the more funny side I never laughed to hard in a while. We were starting a match last night and a guy says on chat; "Big 2nd anniversary deals this week-end" and another player chimes in; "Yea and that means were going to have to put up with the Window Lickers all week-end". I almost fell out of my chair laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Here's the news on the 2nd anniversary week-end. http://worldoftanks.com/news/2207-world ... y-weekend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On the more funny side I never laughed to hard in a while. We were starting a match last night and a guy says on chat; "Big 2nd anniversary deals this week-end" and another player chimes in; "Yea and that means were going to have to put up with the Window Lickers all week-end". I almost fell out of my chair laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I need a teaspoon explanation, what means window licking :Tout:

hmm, to be honest this was not my best birthday party, is a bit like serving steak to a vegitarian.
x5 xp first win per day is cool. but for me, not grinding XP's for developments is a bit Comci Comca. has never done well in the x5 matches either. Get stressed, and combined with Top Gun its possible it even get more texas on a battlefield.

many vehicles at a discount, and maybe I will repurchase IS3 :wink:

But I cross my fingers for other offers,
Normally there are different bonuses between the different regions,
so I hope we get the crew training x3, only thing I care about these days :D
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 am

Window licker - Someone who spends most of their time watching by looking in from the outside, in our case bad players who only play occasionally when the exp is x5.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:07 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Window licker - Someone who spends most of their time watching by looking in from the outside, in our case bad players who only play occasionally when the exp is x5.
Aahhaa :D
Got it, and yea its going to be texas out there. That why I hate x3 or x5 bonuses. I play 5 battles where I lose and get low xp income becouse the team are full of those window lickers and then finally I get an bingo win with bad preformance, comci comsa :wink:
I am Better of with 6 regulare battles, less stress :D

We got the same bonus here on EU server too,
By by crew training :cry:
Google Translate

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Bring on the window lickers...if they are on the other team. I like fresh meat but want some wins too :lol:
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]