View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:13 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 News 
Mod
Mod

This weekend is Battle of the Bulge.
Crews get 50% more xp
Camo is 25% off
Consumables are 50% off
Panzer IV Schmalturm is 30% off
7 day Premium is 600 gold

Following vehicles cost 50% and will make 70% more credits:
M4A3E2
M4A3E8
JagdPz IV
PZ V Panther

I will definitely be loading up on small repair kits and med kits.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
I might grab a weeks worth of premium, thats a good discount.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Yeah it is, I want to but cannot spring for it this time. Instead I pissed money away on camo for all the tanks I will be keeping (Premiums + PzIV & Chaffee). Cost me $3 but they look much cooler and a bonus of 5% camouflage but I was mostly just being vane :lol: Did buy 100 each of small repair kits and med kits as well as 50 fire extinguishers, that should last me a long while.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
You don't have to make any excuses to me.....after all a guy has the right to pamper himself once in a while and if camo is your thing...... :Tout:

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

Its in....the end of year specials have been announced. I won't spoil anything so go and have a look!

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1873-holid ... s-preview/

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Was just perusing these. Panther M10 would be sweet. I am going to give a hard look at all premiums that are at least 30% off. I could use another one that is a bit faster than my Churchill.

I have been rat holing away credits the last few weeks in hope of some good discounts on the tanks I have researched but not yet purchased (M7, StuG, M10 Wolverine, T-28 & T-50) and it will definitely pay off. Already have 2.3 million and should get that up to 3 million by Monday. Now if only I can get another 20k xp in my 3601(h) so I can purchase the 3002(db) while it is on sale!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 pm
Mod
Mod

Compiled my "short" list of on sale Premiums to buy after some research :lol:

Ram II
T14
T-15
T-25
Dicker Max
Panther M-10
SU-122-44

Super Pershing

Edit: Current wish list

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Mod
Mod

January has a tank of the month, the Cromwell. All month it will receive a 30% boost to income. More elite Cromwells will soon be on a NA battlefield near you.

Looks like a fun tank to play.

Maybe this will get you to jump to tier 6 Ober :Tout:

Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 am
Founder
Founder

The Cromwell is in my future, I just don't know when. I notice they rank higher than the Pz IV and T34/76 when starting games so they must be a good medium. I like the Panzer IV but the L48 gun has some penetration issues with the heavier armor on the field, mabie the Cromwell HV counters this....not sure yet. The only problem is I hate the Covenanter and I'm sure I will hate the Crusader. I have to play through these tanks to get to the Cromwell and Comet. :sickie:

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Looks like the HV adds another 35mm pen and 25 dmg compared to the L/48. But being a tier higher runs into some thicker armor too.

I hear ya about not wanting to play through tanks you don't like. Lights or underarmored/undergunned mediums can be especially frustrating.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next