WoT Stats signature

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:29 pm

These stats are silly sometimes. If you cap too much your WN7 goes down and if you don't cap enough your EFF goes down. Ugggg this is confusing and frustrating all rolled into one. This morning my WR7 is over 1000 but my EFF is under 900 all because I didn't bother capping cause I went hunting SPs in the last few minutes of the matches. But if I didn't get the SPs my WN7 would have been low. :Hunt:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:These stats are silly sometimes. If you cap too much your WN7 goes down and if you don't cap enough your EFF goes down. Ugggg this is confusing and frustrating all rolled into one. This morning my WR7 is over 1000 but my EFF is under 900 all because I didn't bother capping cause I went hunting SPs in the last few minutes of the matches. But if I didn't get the SPs my WN7 would have been low. :Hunt:

Yea there are some mechanics in play I dont understand,
When playing with the Grille lately, I have an massive boost on win rate, K/D , the wn7 is somehow stabile, but my Eff drop big time?

Maybe I must Cap or scout with the SPG :Tout:
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Ive seen that SPGs don't earn the exp that tanks do and if you play them too much it will drag your stats down. The EFF is tied to capping and drops down because you are not capping or defending the cap as much as when you drive the Hellcat. I noticed this lately as I mentioned above but I still haven't figured out the balance between WR7 and EFF. But if I went through all my replays in the last week I might be able to see a pattern but its not going to happen cause I'm too lazy. :Tout:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Scub wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:These stats are silly sometimes. If you cap too much your WN7 goes down and if you don't cap enough your EFF goes down. Ugggg this is confusing and frustrating all rolled into one. This morning my WR7 is over 1000 but my EFF is under 900 all because I didn't bother capping cause I went hunting SPs in the last few minutes of the matches. But if I didn't get the SPs my WN7 would have been low. :Hunt:

Yea there are some mechanics in play I dont understand,
When playing with the Grille lately, I have an massive boost on win rate, K/D , the wn7 is somehow stabile, but my Eff drop big time?

Maybe I must Cap or scout with the SPG :Tout:

You can overcome the lack of capping by getting huge defense points when teammates are spotting your base for you. Assuming you were able to escape the base area of course.

A lot of the unicums I see in matches are arty with a large number of games played in that arty.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

sismis

Unread post by sismis » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Maybe this M10 is not for scrapyard yet... going to check that tinfoil hat :D
Attachments
shot_038.jpg

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Great game and awesome credits! I can fold up a hat for you if you misplaced yours :D
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

sismis

Unread post by sismis » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Multiplied income from anniversary on Tier V plus free promo code to Premium. I am millionaire! :D
Obviously I made my wrong :D:D:D

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue May 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:Hey Ober, what do you think of using this topic to post a signature of each player (who wishes) in one section, maybe in your OP? Could start a new one but you used the good subject title :lol:
Recommend using wotlabs.net as a standard.

Use this one for me if so, added a little flavor to it.

Hey I was checking stats when I realized another congradulations might be in order for another Clan Recruit. Congrads Ace on your appointment to VX9. When did this happen?
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Thanks Ober, about a week ago now. Apparently played in a pubbie match with VX9 XO the weekend before and he obviously wrote my name down because Monday afternoon he sent me a pm through WoT website. We exchanged a few emails because I wanted to make sure I could meet their expectations and decided to go for it.

Most of the players are east coast players so its been tough to get into tank companies and what not as I start playing when they finish. I have a week vacation coming up but after that I will start participating in the skirmishes and tournies WG puts on weekly. The =VX9= clan has been around for 12 years but the WoT division has only been a clan since July or so and is still developing things.

Hopefully I will be a full member within a week but if playing in a competitive event is a prerequisite it may not be until the end of May. Love not having a shortage of platoonmates and voice comm truly can be a huge impact when utilized.

Pretty funny we both find clans within days of each other!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed May 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Yea must be fate eh?

I haven't platooned with anyone yet. So far just introductions and discussion on their forums. I signed up for their Black Flag event next Thursday evening. Its a clan match where 2 teams deploy and and you fight your own team first until there is one tank remaining from each team and those two tanks battle to a win. Its an hour and as many matches as we can fit in that time. Training is with the active side of the clan (CS7-E) and is useally on Friday evenings and I'm looking forward to learning tactics and playing with a group.
~Gen. G.S. Patton