WoT Stats signature

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

User avatar
Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed May 08, 2013 8:50 pm

I guess so, I don't think either of us had really thought about ever joining a clan.

Black Flag sounds like fun!

Oh, and killer win rate over last week Ober! 66% over 50 battles is fantastic, tell me your secrets.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

User avatar
FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Posts: 5034
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Contact:

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed May 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:I guess so, I don't think either of us had really thought about ever joining a clan.

I never thought in a thousand years I would join a clan but its hard to say No when the approach you. The clans drive me crazy on my puppet account.....52% WR & 1000+ Eff in over 400 games.....I assume they see potential in me? Its funny though. I just thank them and explain that despite my stats I actually suck at tanks. :Tout:

Ace of Aces wrote:Oh, and killer win rate over last week Ober! 66% over 50 battles is fantastic, tell me your secrets.

Just luck and the new M4....that thing is criminal and should be outlawed. :lol: Ive almost abandoned my Panzer IV for a tier V tank play, the M4 is just so much bettered armored and more resilient. It only took 122 battles to earn the exp for the Easy Eight on my non premium puppet account.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Image

User avatar
Scub
Member
Member
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by Scub » Wed May 08, 2013 9:51 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Ace of Aces wrote:Oh, and killer win rate over last week Ober! 66% over 50 battles is fantastic, tell me your secrets.

Just luck and the new M4....that thing is criminal and should be outlawed. :lol: Ive almost abandoned my Panzer IV for a tier V tank play, the M4 is just so much bettered armored and more resilient. It only took 122 battles to earn the exp for the Easy Eight on my non premium puppet account.


I dont think is luck, when I have good periodes and good matches it shows on the Win rate %, so pet your self on the back :-)
I have also got me the M4 and yea she is a tough nut to crack, good armor and gun and best a good XP and money maker, its a keeper. my PzIV is sold.

Are u most on the puppet account ? What was the name again, I want to follow and see your progress there too UP UP UP :-)
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

User avatar
FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Posts: 5034
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Contact:

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue May 14, 2013 12:12 pm

The week-end brought my WR down and brought my 7 day down to around 41% which is really bad. Even my EFF and WR7 were way down in the noob catagory (I really did bad Sunday). Then the event ends and I play last night to a 60%+ WR plus EFF and WR7 of over a thousand where it should be. Its like a switch is turned when the week-ends stops and gameplay becomes normal. I think my future policy will be to play puppets on the week-ends and leave the premium account for week-days.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Image

User avatar
Scub
Member
Member
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by Scub » Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:The week-end brought my WR down and brought my 7 day down to around 41% which is really bad. Even my EFF and WR7 were way down in the noob catagory (I really did bad Sunday). Then the event ends and I play last night to a 60%+ WR plus EFF and WR7 of over a thousand where it should be. Its like a switch is turned when the week-ends stops and gameplay becomes normal. I think my future policy will be to play puppets on the week-ends and leave the premium account for week-days.

Sounds like a good idee, i might do the same, have now a churchill III, T-14 and the frensh arty as on my main account cheap gold tanks was a good deal this weekend, now I will grind XPs for passing bad tanks to the good ones, going for the Hellcat, M4 and maybe i few more, I have the Grille :egrin: , all four with 100% trained crew :cool:
Stat padding :lol:
Not sure I will make this as a future main account good stat vise but I have invested lot of time and money on the scub1327.
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest