View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 WoT Stats signature 

Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
For the first time yesterday both my WR and EFF were over 1000. Every week it slowly been creaping up to the averge level (my goal). Its been a slow progress but I'm finelly starting to become more compeditive and agressive on the battlefield and its paying dividends.

I remember when I used to get swarmed by light or medium tanks I would freeze and turn to jello and get destroyed without a landing a single shot. Now I just kill the little idiots outright and send them back to the garage. :lol: I learned how to turn the turret and tank at the same time so most swarmers stay in my crosshairs now instead of getting behind me and shooting me in the ass. :cool:

Having said all that my WR is staying at 47% with very little change from day to day. I'm not sure whats up with that? These stats are complex and hard to fathom at times. I figured my WR would automaticly increase as my EEF and WN7 increased. So I still have some thing to figure out before becoming an averege player.

I must say Ive been having a lot more fun playing since my game play has improved. Before I did well to get a kill every two matches, now I get 1-2 kills per match consistantly.

I have looked at your stats level are increases significantly, its great that you have cracked the how to use your tank code :lol:
And soon your stat color will change.

The only tank that I have cracked the code, is on the Hellcat, my resent high number stats are only been given by using Her on all my other tanks I have troble find my place and play style, they are on average play level ish, but fare from my skills with the Hellcat
So maybe its time to develope some better skills on all the other tanks I have in my garage.

And maybe I will buy back the IS-3 I do miss her :Tout:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:57 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Scub wrote:
For the first time yesterday both my WR and EFF were over 1000. Every week it slowly been creaping up to the averge level (my goal). Its been a slow progress but I'm finelly starting to become more compeditive and agressive on the battlefield and its paying dividends.

I remember when I used to get swarmed by light or medium tanks I would freeze and turn to jello and get destroyed without a landing a single shot. Now I just kill the little idiots outright and send them back to the garage. :lol: I learned how to turn the turret and tank at the same time so most swarmers stay in my crosshairs now instead of getting behind me and shooting me in the ass. :cool:

Having said all that my WR is staying at 47% with very little change from day to day. I'm not sure whats up with that? These stats are complex and hard to fathom at times. I figured my WR would automaticly increase as my EEF and WN7 increased. So I still have some thing to figure out before becoming an averege player.

I must say Ive been having a lot more fun playing since my game play has improved. Before I did well to get a kill every two matches, now I get 1-2 kills per match consistantly.

I have looked at your stats level are increases significantly, its great that you have cracked the how to use your tank code :lol:
And soon your stat color will change.

The only tank that I have cracked the code, is on the Hellcat, my resent high number stats are only been given by using Her on all my other tanks I have troble find my place and play style, they are on average play level ish, but fare from my skills with the Hellcat
So maybe its time to develope some better skills on all the other tanks I have in my garage.

And maybe I will buy back the IS-3 I do miss her :Tout:

For me I think it was mastering the Matilda and the VK3601 were the turning points as far as WN and EFF goes. At one point I hated the Matilda but for free exp I kept grinding her and suddenly had a defining moment when I realized it was a killer tank even if was slow. Its armor, ROF and good gold pen values have saved the day many times. Bring on the Teir V Churchills and KV's they don't bother me a bit, the Matty can send them back to the garage. I know I taught many players to respect the Matilda and most will approach the Matilda differently in their next match. :Tout:

The VK I always loved her! Once I got over her Slug like qualities and ran high octane fuel she has become my favorite tank to play. I did have trouble with the timing of the 88mm and missing a lot of leads because the round is slower than the 75mm L70. But once I got used to it we really get along well.

I find the heavier armor allows for a few mistakes without getting killed when I mess up. A bit of a cushon! This is likely why I did so bad with the M10 even though I liked the TD.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

I find the heavier armor allows for a few mistakes without getting killed when I mess up. A bit of a cushon! This is likely why I did so bad with the M10 even though I liked the TD.

M10 is not what it used to be. It was tougher before and had bounced most of the hits. I guess a lot of players use gold ammo now, especially at that tier (it's 2000 or 2800 per round). It was my favorite, tough to kill and a lot of power. Now, I can't kill T34 in 4 shots at close range, and had zero dmg to KV1 with two shots. Last game I played I was taking 20% off per shot to a Crusader! right in front of me and had to run away. 5 kills per game was a regular thing, now I am lucky if I get 2 and survive.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
sismis wrote:

M10 is not what it used to be. It was tougher before and had bounced most of the hits. I guess a lot of players use gold ammo now, especially at that tier (it's 2000 or 2800 per round). It was my favorite, tough to kill and a lot of power. Now, I can't kill T34 in 4 shots at close range, and had zero dmg to KV1 with two shots. Last game I played I was taking 20% off per shot to a Crusader! right in front of me and had to run away. 5 kills per game was a regular thing, now I am lucky if I get 2 and survive.

So the M10 got nerfed at some point?

The gun is one of the things I like about the M10. Great ROF and pretty good penetration. I haven't had a lot of problems bouncing shells with it but I'm pretty good with any tier IV or VI weak spots. I couldn't install the weak spot mod so I had to memorize everyones weak spots by watching endless youtube videos on the subject. I also have a policy of now giving my position away by shooting at tanks I have no hope of penetrating. :Tout: So when a Tiger comes into my view I become a passive scout really quick. :lol:

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

The gun is one of the things I like about the M10. Great ROF and pretty good penetration. I haven't had a lot of problems bouncing shells with it but I'm pretty good with any tier IV or VI weak spots. I couldn't install the weak spot mod so I had to memorize everyones weak spots by watching endless youtube videos on the subject. I also have a policy of now giving my position away by shooting at tanks I have no hope of penetrating. :Tout: So when a Tiger comes into my view I become a passive scout really quick. :lol:

It is just a subjective feeling I have, and very strong one. I just had incredible series of killings with Sherman Derp and M10 just struggles with each hit. It was other way around before last big patch and ammo being bought only with gold.

I mean, I havent got any problems with bouncing shells as they bounced of my Wolfie :lol:. But not anymore. And when cheapskate as I am using gold ammo, you know everybody is :lol:

If big guy comes into my view I shoot at his tracks to detrack him. That is one of the reasons of my premature high death rate :lol:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm
Mod
Mod

sismis wrote:

So you are the kid making faces in class up until the moment the teacher turns around to see that you are diligently working.

I think this M10 nerf talk might belong in the tin foil hat topic! :P

I havent played my M10 in a while but I don't remember bouncing too many shots unless it was a long range shot that hit the mantlet or sloped armor of the turret!

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:

I think this M10 nerf talk might belong in the tin foil hat topic! :P

I havent played my M10 in a while but I don't remember bouncing too many shots unless it was a long range shot that hit the mantlet or sloped armor of the turret!

That is the reason for hull down and exposing mantlet :lol: Out in the open, M10 is dead as a dodo...

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 pm

While talking about US Tank destroyers, have yust tryed the T25/2, the gun give little higher penetration didnt notised, but with insignificant little less RoF, less speed, biger, less TD stealth, higher tiar battles, overall I must say after trying the T25/2 only one time, I was pretty disappointed, IMO the T25/2 is yust a high tiar Jackson

Played with an Hellcat and he yust got in head of me, killing everyting before I got there, we won, but I was yust an third nipple on the field
With the Hellcat you get do be one of the main actors in the play.
Luckly I wanted the T25/2 to be developet so the Hellcat could be Elite no loss of XPs, but I spend 1.500.000 credits on this experiment, :cry:

Well okey, back in my Hellcat again, cant let her stay in the garage unused :Tout:

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:42 pm
Founder
Founder

Face it Scub, your just a one tank kinda guy. :lol:

PS - If they ever nerf the Hellcat your going to be one sad guy.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm
Profile WWW

Face it Scub, your just a one tank kinda guy. :lol:

PS - If they ever nerf the Hellcat your going to be one sad guy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an new important rule, dont make changes on a winning team :D me and miss Cat having a great time :D

:? Hope not they nerf Her, :? My life will be ruined :Pray:

From Hell to Kitty cat..... O My God :sickie:

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next