WoT Stats signature

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by Scub » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:Nice trim garage! Stats looking great, these unicums aren't getting there by playing tanks all across the board, they too are focusing their time on a few tanks. Once you get to 150 battles you should have all modules available (much sooner the lower tier the tank is) plus have a good feel for your tank. Everything after that is just honing the blade until it is razor sharp! Finding spots in the map to best utilize your tanks characteristics also a big help for that purple color.
So I can start with my new acount Dontcallmenoob1 first get me two gold tanks grinding XPs combined with only fokus in the direction towards the Hellcat,
Get it and yust use that after fully developed
My stats will be crasy high after a few months and 3000/4000 battles with only the Hellcat where the crew have most of the the skills and perks too :lol:

it is tempting :Tout: , but will I...... nope..... My average stats I have today is normal and i got them by learning by doing as for most players,
And my stat increase is an results of that :-)

But I think there are lot of players out there that have don this,
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 pm

I am actually surprised they don't offer stat reset for gold. Many games have this feature, though not always for actual monetary payment.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 am

Ace of Aces wrote:I am actually surprised they don't offer stat reset for gold. Many games have this feature, though not always for actual monetary payment.
Could of course be okey to reset and get old tracks of bad preformence of the record :Tout:

But its okey the way it is.

Now my stats are going down and will go further down, becouse i am now playing with other tanks and the arty, one I have an hard time with in is the T21 need to break her code,
I will not only use the Hellcat yust to hold my stats on top, it doeset mean that mutch to me, but it is nice to see the good results I have with the hellcat, showing my skills getting better, + there are room for plenty of improvements.
But after allmost 500 battles in a row, I need to take a time off from her,
Google Translate

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Was crusing through the World of Tanks Android app and noticed that I have a somewhat even spread of games played among the 3 main tank classes and thought I would put Excel to work.

Of 3,182 games, 2,858 (89.8%) have been played in either Light, Medium or Heavy tanks.
Light (965 battles): 33.76% of three types with 54.4% win rate
Medium (1001 battles): 35.02% of the three with 49.15% win rate
Heavy (892 battles): 31.21% of the three with 51.46% win rate

What surprised me:
How even battles played were among the 3 tank types
How much better my Light win rate is
How poor my Medium rate is
My Heavy win rate is within .01% of my overall win rate.

I guess if I want to improve my win rate I need to play more Light tanks. This is surprising because while I knew I do well in my T71, my overall impression was that performance in Light tanks wasn't that great...and it probably isn't, but it seems to give our team more wins than when I play Medium or Heavy tanks. If you would have asked an hour ago which of the three I felt influenced team victory the most, I would have said a Heavy tank.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 am

Ace of Aces wrote:Was crusing through the World of Tanks Android app and noticed that I have a somewhat even spread of games played among the 3 main tank classes and thought I would put Excel to work.

Of 3,182 games, 2,858 (89.8%) have been played in either Light, Medium or Heavy tanks.
Light (965 battles): 33.76% of three types with 54.4% win rate
Medium (1001 battles): 35.02% of the three with 49.15% win rate
Heavy (892 battles): 31.21% of the three with 51.46% win rate

What surprised me:
How even battles played were among the 3 tank types
How much better my Light win rate is
How poor my Medium rate is
My Heavy win rate is within .01% of my overall win rate.

I guess if I want to improve my win rate I need to play more Light tanks. This is surprising because while I knew I do well in my T71, my overall impression was that performance in Light tanks wasn't that great...and it probably isn't, but it seems to give our team more wins than when I play Medium or Heavy tanks. If you would have asked an hour ago which of the three I felt influenced team victory the most, I would have said a Heavy tank.

Out of my 5000 ish games I have used Hellcat about 20% of them. and becouse of this I am really starting padding my overall stats on both, win rate and overall personal preformence by only using her,
And as mention before I will strip down my garage but even more and consentrate my playtime on fewer tanks, are also prosessing an idee of selling all Heavys, i am not doing any good with them, win rate its average, but my personal preformence are dropping.

So for me it will be only light, medium and Hellcat in my battles. Max tiar 6
Pretty happy about win rate at 52% in 2500 battles.
I should never gone the german tree, spending time and battles in tanks that didnt do me any good, but sometime I need time to find my place, and finally I did.

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 pm

My overall for the only medium tanks (PzIV, Matilda Panther and VK) I play is 48.20%.

The only heavy I use is the Tiger I @ 68 games is 52.90% (quit the Church a long time ago). It looks like if I want my win rate higher I need to grind the Tiger I. They just call me UniOber when I'm in the Tiger. :Tout:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:45 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:My overall for the only medium tanks (PzIV, Matilda Panther and VK) I play is 48.20%.

The only heavy I use is the Tiger I @ 68 games is 52.90% (quit the Church a long time ago). It looks like if I want my win rate higher I need to grind the Tiger I. They just call me UniOber when I'm in the Tiger. :Tout:
That cool :D
Yea I sold my Churth too.
Its fun when u get average win rate on a tank above 52 % and with good damage points and xp income make a feeling that your play makes the difference between win or lose.

I am starting getting spoiled with Hellcat s crew skills, Thats why its tough for me to go back to other tanks/crew with less experiance :wink:
Google Translate

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 am

Had some good matches last 24 hours, but my teammates mad it hard for us to win, my win stats took an beating, 48% but my EFF and Wn7 went up pretty good.
Attachments
image.jpg
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Chalk it up to a crazy week-end! My WR is all over the place on a daily basis. However my EFF and WN7 increase slightly everyday consistently without fail. So whats important? It depends on who you talk to, some say WR and others say EFF or WN7. I take which ever one is the best. :Tout:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Chalk it up to a crazy week-end! My WR is all over the place on a daily basis. However my EFF and WN7 increase slightly everyday consistently without fail. So whats important? It depends on who you talk to, some say WR and others say EFF or WN7. I take which ever one is the best. :Tout:
"So whats important?" I think u say it in your post,
By having your WR up and down and your EFF and WN7 increase everyday meens u are getting better,, I will put my money on your EFF/Wn7 :-)
You see in my post I get little less preformence rate ( eff/wn7 ) with 48% win then I had with 65% win. So I think its more importante to look at the personale preformance. Still both toghetere gives the hole picture over time , not day by day stats :-)
Google Translate