WoT Stats signature

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: WoT Stats signature

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:17 pm

If I understand them correctly the EFF includes points earned capping and defending the cap. The WN7 takes damage and kills as a higher weight when calculating and is supposed to eliminate or reduce stat padding by seal clubbing. If I survive the battle (around 30%) I am usually in the cap for extra points so for me I think the EFF is a better indicator of my performance. I believe my higher EFF is tied to my fluctuating WR because I'm trying to play more aggressively but not 100% comfortable being up front. But I'm learning and improving.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

sismis

Unread post by sismis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Look at yourself! Like a bunch of woman exchanging recepies!

I am ashamed of you all!

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc[/BBvideo]

I came to kill, not to play with numbers! Conan would be proud of me! (except the "We won again part". That just doesnt happen lately :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Attachments
shot_005.jpg

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey that SS looks like someone is about to get his 3rd kill. :Tout:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

sismis

Unread post by sismis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:23 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Hey that SS looks like someone is about to get his 3rd kill. :Tout:
He survived two or three direct derp shots and they capped our base. But at least I survived. Last :)

I can say that return to game is much harder than I anticipated. I forgot gun loading times, enemy weakspots and am generally very desoriented. I really have to work hard to detect enemy positions and my orientation, vehicle speed and gun aim. It really shows how training put you into automated mode :lol: I have to explain it to my wife now. Can't fall out of practice, you know :D

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

sismis wrote:Look at yourself! Like a bunch of woman exchanging recepies!

I am ashamed of you all!

I came to kill, not to play with numbers! Conan would be proud of me! (except the "We won again part". That just doesnt happen lately :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
hahahahah :lol:
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 pm

sismis wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Hey that SS looks like someone is about to get his 3rd kill. :Tout:
He survived two or three direct derp shots and they capped our base. But at least I survived. Last :)

I can say that return to game is much harder than I anticipated. I forgot gun loading times, enemy weakspots and am generally very desoriented. I really have to work hard to detect enemy positions and my orientation, vehicle speed and gun aim. It really shows how training put you into automated mode :lol: I have to explain it to my wife now. Can't fall out of practice, you know :D
Sorry to say, you have to look into the numbers,
As speed, reload time, armor thickness, gun aim time and so on. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Google Translate

sismis

Unread post by sismis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Scub wrote:Sorry to say, you have to look into the numbers,
As speed, reload time, armor thickness, gun aim time and so on. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Numbers? I shoot first and ask questions later! There are new kids in town I see:
- oh look, a Tiger P? I... *kaboom* goes my 100% Jumbo frontally hit ... wonder what it does...
- oh look, a new french TD? I... *kaboom* goes my 100% Jumbo frontally hit ... wonder what it does...
:lol: :lol:

However, I dealt some free advices too. Not to drive fast on open spaces in front of a FPS player. They are used to fast moving targets :lol: I hope AMX, Hellcat and 38(t) (LOL) learned a lesson :lol:

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 pm

My drive for quick crew training, without thinking about stats at all, only high xp pr game,
But when i did check the stats I got an wow suprise
I had Past 2000 on wn7 average last 51 battles. One good reson is of course use of one tank only, good perks/skills, max camo, coca cola, 105 fuell and gold ammo when needed. Tank on steroids :lol: my hellcat is an totally different tank now then for a couple a weeks ago.
So my hunt for XPs and crew skills payd off :D
Attachments
image.jpg
Google Translate

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 am

And finally back to normal after this mad weekend,
Attachments
image.jpg
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm

For the first time yesterday both my WR and EFF were over 1000. Every week it slowly been creaping up to the averge level (my goal). Its been a slow progress but I'm finelly starting to become more compeditive and agressive on the battlefield and its paying dividends.

I remember when I used to get swarmed by light or medium tanks I would freeze and turn to jello and get destroyed without a landing a single shot. Now I just kill the little idiots outright and send them back to the garage. :lol: I learned how to turn the turret and tank at the same time so most swarmers stay in my crosshairs now instead of getting behind me and shooting me in the ass. :cool:

Having said all that my WR is staying at 47% with very little change from day to day. I'm not sure whats up with that? These stats are complex and hard to fathom at times. I figured my WR would automaticly increase as my EEF and WN7 increased. So I still have some thing to figure out before becoming an averege player.

I must say Ive been having a lot more fun playing since my game play has improved. Before I did well to get a kill every two matches, now I get 1-2 kills per match consistantly.
~Gen. G.S. Patton