View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:11 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 WoT Stats signature 
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
I was browsing the WoT forums today and found the site link to where everyone get the sigs. I thought I would pass it on. It will begin keeping your stats when you access your profile the first time and over a month it will compile them.

http://www.wotlabs.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those who wish you can post your stats signatures in this thread for the fun of it. My stats aren't great but I have improved a lot in the last month or so........I tell myself that all that matters.

Copy the url from the stats site and paste in into your thread. Highlight the url and click the image button above in the post window (Bottom row and 6th from the right).

If you want a live version that stays upto date like mine will the paste the url into your post and highlight the url and click the web button above (bottom row 8th from the right). Where it says "web 100%,100" change it to "web 100%,118"
Never mind this, just paste it in as a image code.

Here is another noob site that keeps track of stats and presents them in a different format. Its based on weather you are improving not. It tracks how each stat improves or slides. Although all my stats are below average it shows a constant improvement on every single stat, be it slow but I am improving. :sickie:

http://www.noobmeter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Hey Ober, what do you think of using this topic to post a signature of each player (who wishes) in one section, maybe in your OP? Could start a new one but you used the good subject title :lol:
Recommend using wotlabs.net as a standard.

Use this one for me if so, added a little flavor to it.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:13 am
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Done!

Scub your next..... :D

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 am
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

Boy have my stats improved a lot in the last month. I finally have my win/loss record around 49-50% in the last 30 days. My kills are almost 1 per battle as opposed to .36 kills per battle, thats a major improvement. My survival rate is almost 30% now so I'm getting more flag capture bonuses. My improvement has absolutely made playing more fun and less frustrating. Especially at the end of a match when I can roll into the enemy flag with some kills under my name instead of zero kills making me look like I hid in the bushes the whole game.

Ive also figured out how to platoon better with other groups of mediums and be better able to pull my weight instead of getting in everyones way. Yesterday in ruins i was late to load and everyone had already left except 2 mediums and a light that were milling around, likely camping. When I got online I told them to follow me (never done that before) and they all followed me down the back of the city and out flanked the enemy. We distracted and damaged the enemy heavies to a point where our heavies gained the advantage and killed them all for the win. I was nicely rewarded in exp for my efforts as I'm sure my platoon mates were also.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

I have noticed that Ober, I check this every day just to see how we are doing and you have been killing it since starting your sig. Last night was a particularly good night for you.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Done!

Scub your next..... :D

:D

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:57 pm
Founder
Founder

Ace of Aces wrote:
I have noticed that Ober, I check this every day just to see how we are doing and you have been killing it since starting your sig. Last night was a particularly good night for you.

Yesterday was an unusually good afternoon. It seemed that where ever I shot, an enemy tank would drive right into my shell and get killed. :Tout: Tankacide

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

My goodness Scub you have a high damage stat for a K/D ratio under 1.

Is that because of using Derp guns with high damage ratings?

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

It's all that play with the KV-1S, IS and IS-3 methinks. Same reason mine looks way better than my overall, lots of KV-1S 122mm goodness. Must be getting good hits but then his teammates poached his kill while he was reloading! :angry:

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 pm
Mod
Mod

@Scub - I edited your post to replace your picture with a version that will update every day. If you want to change how it looks on the wotlabs.net website just paste new generated url over the old one.

@Ober - If you want you can change your web format to thumbnail for your sig, it updates either way.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next