Post Your Video & Replays

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Post Your Video & Replays

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:57 pm

foxmarine2123 wrote:Any of you guys ever play the old video game "Sudden Strike" and "Sudden Strike 2" It is a good game. In it you control whole armies on the battlefield. The troops can capture vehicles and guns ever fly planes. You can mass your armor for major attacks. The games focus primarily on tactics.
http://www.fireglowgames.com/index.php?uid=instores
WoT is actually the only game Ive played since back in the Panzer General & Steel Panther days and that wasn't yesterday.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm

I have played both, think I still have them in my old pc game box. Believe it was a combo pack, one of those buy SS2 and get SS1 for free. Was a fun game, very detailed. Company of Heroes also a great series.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Tiger II Ace Tanker (Replay and Details)

Love it when your teammates have lower health so the enemy focuses on taking them out leaving you to pick 'em apart.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Perfect example of my lack of patience, even when having a phenomenal game the switch flips and I press too much.
Careless and unnecessary :bump:

Great spot to catch the enemy moving along the south flank with ability to fall back into gully if needed.

[BBvideo 637,525]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4iTVT- ... e=youtu.be[/BBvideo]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:19 pm

OMG, I went back and looked at some of my replays you did for me Ace.....wow did I ever suck! I am watching them and saying to myself "you stupid idiot" what are you doing. I was looking for chat so I could troll myself for bad gameplay. :lol: I have no idea how I played with all that lag. :sickie:

I hit 54% WR for my last 1000 battle stats on the week-end. :D
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Congrats Ober! That's a great WR for 1k battles! :party:

It's been a while since I watched one of your replays but it was crazy to see the game running normally but with your reticle jumping about under the influence of lag.

Post up a new replay and I can make you a new vid to showcase those true skills!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 am

Ace of Aces wrote:Congrats Ober! That's a great WR for 1k battles! :party:

It's been a while since I watched one of your replays but it was crazy to see the game running normally but with your reticle jumping about under the influence of lag.

Post up a new replay and I can make you a new vid to showcase those true skills!
I will post the next game where I do well. I really wished I could find the Wolverine replay from a few weeks ago where I basically stole 6 kills and got a top gun. Its pretty funny. There's been so many battles since then I would never find it in the replay folder.

Scub appears to be still playing and doing well. Noobmeter says he is running a Bat Chatillion and Rhm Borsig Waffentrager.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Watch for a email on your Yahoo account today Ace, it contains a decent replay for the Comet. :D

[BBvideo 637,525]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8rwJso ... e=youtu.be[/BBvideo]

A little commentary to go along with the replay.

This is my first match in the Comet on Redshire. I am happy when we start because I always do well on this map....I guess its my style. Anyways off the cap I decide to go along the west edge along the 2 line and us speed and mobility to get into a position to passive spot the river crossing. Before long some heavy's come blasting up the 1 line. I take some potshots before being spotted and hit. Once the enemy heavy's are killed a KV-1 appears and I see my chance to jump into action. I zoom in and kill the KV and see a Panther and begin the circle of death. It ends with arty stealing the Panther kill. I am aware that other enemy tanks are shooting at me so I keep moving and avoid any serious hits except for the Panther.

IMO the Comet is a hybrid between a Cromwell and Hellcat as far as gameplay is concerned.

Ace's Edit: Added the video Johnny!
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Video posted ^

Nice gameplay, the replay cutoff right after the collision with your teammate, assuming you exited game, or was that an error?

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Thanks a million Ace.....love the title....you have to get into commentary sometime. :Tout:

I had two more matches on this map and did well in both with 3 and 2 kills per match when covering the 1 & 2 lines.
~Gen. G.S. Patton