Post Your Video & Replays

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Post Your Video & Replays

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

I tried it again and it worked. Woot! I uploaded a reply of a match in my VK from yesterday. We held them off as long as we could. In the end I was the last left with 1% when I was rammed. You will get an idea what its like to play with a slow CPU, note how the reticle looses its smoothness whenit move sometimes. This is my basic playstyle with the VK and Panzer IV, doddling along behind picking up whatever shots I get.

http://mwreplays.com/replay/3GD4JPTU7GXQ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ace: Split this from Stats Hellcat topic, a specific spot for replays and videos seemed like a good idea.

***Here is the main site to post replays: http://mwreplays.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Re: Stats Hellcat

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:41 pm

That is an interesting watch. The game replay doesn't show how laggy your entire experience is but it does show your reticle looking quite choppy while you compensate for lag trying to anticipate their movement which is constantly making your aiming circle bigger than it should be. For example you were trying to train in on that VK3601 (that thought he was a scout apparently) moving away from you and lag compensation caused the aiming circle to be way too big to hit him at that moment. IMO, essentially a large portion on your shots are taking precious extra seconds to be at maximum accuracy while you fine tune your reticle.

You have an uphill battle in any moving target situations a lot I bet. That spot was somewhat treed, is it better in say a desert map where there are no trees to draw in sniper mode?

Good little stand you had, way too many to take on once your teammates went down but you were on a roll.

Here is the video, a little slo mo at the end:

[BBvideo 637,525]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaGKIgQs ... e=youtu.be[/BBvideo]
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Post Your Video & Replays

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:19 am

Cool! Thanks Ace for the video.

There was no cover to escape through to so I relied on 100mm of armor to make my stand. The guy in the VK that rammed me didn't want to get into a shooting match. When the 2nd VK arrives you see me switch to gold shells but its too late. The Stug was left but he only needed one more shot to turn out his lights. It was the Panzer IV that really softened me up for the second VK, he had to be using gold shells.

Did you notice the guy in the Hellcat with no kills complaining on chat. What a dork, I was going to ask him about his kills but I let it go. :lol:

Did you notice the scout in the Stuart asking to be killed about 1 minute in. :x No wonder we lost were raped!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 am

:lol: I did, was thinking same thing. So many people quick to pass off all responsibility.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:00 am

Cool video, you still have problems with your lag/ping, shit when happens, when pinned down like that, it is only one thing you can do, to take as many damage healts you can get out of them before entering into post mortem view

I need to get some videos out too :-)
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 am

I wanted to make a video for you Scub but you wouldn't post a replay! :Tout:

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:I wanted to make a video for you Scub but you wouldn't post a replay! :Tout:
I have yust fixed the settings to activate recording, but I dont find where I can see them, again everything must in with teaspoon here, O'my Good I live in the 18th century when it comes to all this computer stuff :oops:
Do i find them in my WoT member acount, becouse I cant see them when I am in the game area.
Had one major game yesterdad, by the way one of few,
the rest was disaster, I did a lot of stupid mistakes, and teams were not any better either, so my Hellcat statistics have got a massive crack, down 58% and it seems like every other loss, a percentage fall down, I have become aware over my self-deception and see the reality, that is stabilized around 50/50 for more matches I attend with her. Statistics talking to me :wink: but I dont like it :(

Back to the glory match. I was camping with my Hellcat becouse no one wanted to go forward spoting, I had 35% healt left, the team was in bad shape, they had 8 tanks and we had 4, and lot off bad comments was given from players in post morton mode.
I made a decision to go out, whatever the outcome, banzai attack. But luck was on my side, while I drove into unknown, I managed to kill 5 tanks, after 3 kills rest panicked and the others went out of the bushes and got the 3 (1 arty), I got killed while trying get my top gun status, but we won the battle, many gj scub was posted,
I was shaking with excitement after the match, for me a glory moment, :slinger;
Undo edits
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Scub wrote:
Ace of Aces wrote:I wanted to make a video for you Scub but you wouldn't post a replay! :Tout:
I have yust fixed the settings to activate recording, but I dont find where I can see them, again everything must in with teaspoon here, O'my Good I live in the 18th century when it comes to all this computer stuff :oops:
Do i find them in my WoT member acount, becouse I cant see them when I am in the game area.
Had one major game yesterdad, by the way one of few,
Go to my computer and go to your hard drive and find "Games" folder, inside the games file click on "WoT" and find the file titled, "replays". Upload them to the site Ace gave us (http://mwreplays.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and your done. Copy the link here and post it.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks I found the replays and registrated on mywotreplay,
But when I press choose file, i go to my harddrive, but it seems that it goes to my mac harddrive insted of windows ?
Google Translate

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Okey.
I press choose file, done
Got a box- upload file done
Found replay open done

Forget it, got it right hahahahahahah

I dont now what game this is good or bad but here are a link to Ace, for testing, hope its work :D

http://mwreplays.com/replay/UC0AIQR1TJ55/ edit have posted a new one :Tout:
Google Translate