Crayfish game

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Crayfish game

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 pm

WoT has given us a bonus game for April fools. Its the Crayfish game and involve tanks killing crayfish. They say tier ten is not winnable. The crayfish is Russian for noob thus the name of the game.

Look for the battle button at the top of the page.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Re: Crayfish game

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Those crazy Russians!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:05 pm

The WoWP got a UFO with lazers for their garages and WoWS got a flash game like us.

There is also this Karl thing on WoT. I saw a video yesterday on the EU forums about this and I assumed it was a joke but there are so many threads calling for Karl to stay. I'm not sure but we may of ended up with an 8 bit Karl game but again I'm not sure what its about. I will have to login tonight to see.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm

I just got off the phone with one of the guys and he says there is a Morser Karl 600mm mortar in the garage that plays in an 8 bit enviroment. So it is true.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Yeah its there, people have been posting gameplay videos.

Wet blanket time: I certainly appreciate their effort in making fun things for April Fool's but unless those things are giving me lots of credits, some gold or equipment/consumables, I just don't care. A game wasted on that is a game I'm not playing with a tank I need to grind. With limited gaming time, the opportunity cost is too high.

That said, you can earn 5k mission rewards for each game you finish in top 5 of damage dealers. The Karl costs nothing to run so that is a full 5k profit.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:01 pm

I found QuickyBaby's video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0F6QJkYNvg
~Gen. G.S. Patton

jtemple507

Unread post by jtemple507 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:26 pm

On Xbox we didn't get a bonus game, but WG made a joke post about a World of Wartrains add-on. :D The "concept pics" were really good though!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 pm

For anyone still interested the Crayfish game may be played here:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/april1-game/

Also the Karl 8 bit game will remain available until at least 9.0
~Gen. G.S. Patton