Too funny!

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Too funny!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Myself and one of my good friends (KommanderKanu) like to keep tracks of our TopGuns and send one another bragging emails when we get one. We grab a couple of screen shots and attach the replay and sent it off to each other with some amusing commentary.

Friday morning was no exception when I recieved this message from KommanderKanu after Seal Clubbing in his T18.
Subject: TG >>> ULTRAKILL <<<

Text: BREAKING NEWS!!!

Commander M has firmly denied media reports that he was in any way involved with a Seal Clubbing Incident at Himmelsdorf.
The vicious attack which occurred earlier this evening was conducted under the alias Kommanderkanu.
“I never met the guy” claimed Commander M at a press conference called by Greenpeace to protest the senseless killings.
Commander M insists it was simply a crowd control operation.
The Commander ignored shouted questions by reporters with respect to baby seals found dead in the streets.
The investigation is ongoing.
My Reply:
The annexation and occupation of Himmelsdorf, even if through a bogus referendum will not be recognized.

The occupation of Himmelsdorf is unlawful even if resident Seals are ethnic Kanu's. This will result in economic punitive actions that will be leveled against the clear aggressor KommanderKanu.

Seals of Komaran, Siegfried Line and Malinvoka have been assured that NATO will intervene if KommanderKanu tries to annex them also.

Media has reported that Kommanderkanu is looking to restore his former glory from the old Pre 8.11 era.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Re: Too funny!

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:49 pm

:lol:

That is pretty good!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Well, after whining about how bad Mondays are I promptly went out after work and got a TG. :wiping egg from face:

Here is what I sent KommanderKanu:
I won't bore you with all the details.

Suffice it to say that tank parts were laying all over the place and Ruinberg is now on fire. Should we contact the Devs at Wargaming about the fires in Ruinberg?

*Disclaimer - no seals were clubbed or harmed in the making of this movie.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Got this email from my buddy KommanderKanu today....too funny!
WOT - MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!

But I was able to re-instate it after a few hours. One of my nephews from Campobello was up with his little 5 1/2 year old. I let him play WOT. He was doing pretty good but as soon as I left the room the little prick began to shoot green tanks. When I returned he was blasting one on the cliff in Malinovka . I said “Don’t shoot the green guys buddy, they are the good guys” and as I was saying it a message came across the screen: ACCOUNT SUSPENDED: REASON – TEAM KILL. I had to send the grovelling email begging for mercy claiming an unauthorized person had gotten access.
My Reply
I always knew that Kanu guy was trouble! Now he is warping 5 1/2 year old minds into committing acts of treason against his countrymen. There is no doubt in my mind this willful act of aggression was fueled by an adrenalin fed Baby Seal killing spree, led by the one and only KommanderKanu. My pure mind can only imagine the lies that were told to the unsuspecting WoT staff to acquire a reinstatement after such a vile mutiny.

[NATO@TWITTER] - A press conference is scheduled for 19:00 hrs to inform the public of the latest KommanderKanu fiasco. The public is urged to stay calm.

[UN@facebook] - The UN condemns KommanderKanu's latest attempt to shock and awe the world.

<<HASHTAG>>KommanderKanu strikes again.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Lol, you know you are having a bad day when you turn to your teammates to get your seal clubbing fix. Blame the 5 year old, puhlease!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]