View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:10 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Tier dispersion 
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
When the server matches you up there is a specific pattern to the selected groups you will play with.

Ace Edit: Here is a spreadsheet chart for battle tiers current to 8.5. The second tab you can use to select a specific tank which will reveal all the tanks in the same battle tier (makes battle tier numbers visible).

Attachments:
tier dispersion.png
tier dispersion.png [ 200.59 KiB | Viewed 1114 times ]

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

Somebody has been perusing the battle mechanics page!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Ace of Aces wrote:
Somebody has been perusing the battle mechanics page!

Memorized it word-for-word. :ugeek:

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis
Good info you shared, these are nice to now in and before getting the tank :-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:52 pm
Founder
Founder

With my Tiger I, I discovered that with the short barrelled 88 I got into more matches where I was in the upper part of the team. With the long barrelled 88 mounted I tended to get cast as a scout or lower in the team roster making my opponents almost impossible to damage.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

I wondered if the modules you have impacts match making but I don't think it does...but have not tried to find out. Does the battle mechanics page mention this?

I seem to bounce all over different tiers in my Tiger with long 88 but some stretches put me in the bottom more than others. I assume this is because there aren't enough higher battle tier tanks during that period but who knows.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 am
Founder
Founder

Thats how it seems anyway, who knows if its true.

I was Playing my VK last month in a match where I was in the scouting roll towards the bottom of the team roster and the server put in a Tier I Ltractor. What a riot, he tried to scout and every once in a while you would see him lumber by. Everyone was joking around, it was funny. Toward the end of the match he got killed and on the chat window you saw all the "Nooooooooooooooo's" and "RIP little Ltractor". :lol:

~Gen. G.S. Patton

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 am
Profile WWW
Mod
Mod

:lol: Poor guy didn't know what he was getting himself into platooning with his buddy!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Thats how it seems anyway, who knows if its true.

I was Playing my VK last month in a match where I was in the scouting roll towards the bottom of the team roster and the server put in a Tier I Ltractor. What a riot, he tried to scout and every once in a while you would see him lumber by. Everyone was joking around, it was funny. Toward the end of the match he got killed and on the chat window you saw all the "Nooooooooooooooo's" and "RIP little Ltractor". :lol:

Ace of Aces wrote:
:lol: Poor guy didn't know what he was getting himself into platooning with his buddy!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm
Mod
Mod

Added a battle tier spreadsheet I made for tanks current to 8.5.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]