Moderators: Locozugmeister, dano903
- Paint Nazi
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm
- Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
This is a Rubicon models 28mm German SdKfz 251/1 D with options from the kit. This was built for Dano.
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
- Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Can we see this next to a 15mm half track. Would like to see the size difference.
PS - Looks great, lots of detail
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Beautiful work. I like how your painting techniques transfer to the larger scale.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest