Official Scenario Unit List

Post your scenarios and battle reports here.
Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 am

I decided to create something for me to figure out whether or not I had enough units to play all of the 2" WOTC scenarios and hopefully a few of you might find this helpful as well. This should include every scenario from the WOTC website as well as the Expanded Rules, NA Map Guide & EF Map Guide. Right now each column is the highest total you would find in any one scenario for that size and there should only be one entry for each unit in a given scale (exception is M18 Hellcat & M18 GMC). While the Expanded Rules maps are 3", the units are all ones you would find in the v1 sets so I put them under their v1 listing.

If you find a quantity higher for a given column than what I have listed please let me know which scenario it is (Name and Number) so I can double check to see if I have it and just made a mistake or need to get a copy of the scenario.

There are a few of the later scenarios that each player can use the listed points to build an army or use their suggested build, this build is what I used for that scenario.

If you see any other errors, please let me know.

:para1:

Updates

8/8/12
*Broke out all of the 3" scenarios to include each unit needed for every scenario.
*Cells highlighted blue are or include optional units per the scenario (usually play balance). Highlighting these cells will bring up a box with the details.
*Added misc details for the various scenarios.
*Added a column to calculate the difference between the highest unit needed and your quantity.

8/10/12
*Added a dozen or so 2" map scenarios
*Added links for each scenario if possible, right now you have to hold down shift+ctrl when clicking if normal clicking doesn't work
*Added conditional formatting to unit quantities listed under each scenario to compare your inventory to the specific scenario.

8/15/12
*Added remaining 2" map scenarios, should be all of them now - post link to any scenario page I am missing
*Each 2" scenario has it's own column

[hr]
Color/Shading key:

Cells with no shading

Red Font: You do not have enough of that unit for this scenario
Black Font: You have enough of that unit for the scenario

Cells with shading (these quantities include optional units - usually for play balance)
Yellow shading (Red Font): You do not have enough of that unit for this scenarios standard setup
Green shading (Green Font): You have enough of this unit to play the regular setup for this scenario but not enough to utilize the optional units
Blue shading (Red Font): You do not have enough of this unit to utilize this scenarios optional units.
Blue shading (Black Font): You have enough for the scenarios optional units.
Last edited by Ace of Aces on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Bean965

Re: WOTC Official Scenario Unit List

Unread post by Bean965 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 am

Nice work!

Wow, there are some BIG numbers in that first column. I guess with a collectible game it would make sense to write scenarios with some big builds.

Still, I thought I had a decent collection. My top three jaw-droppers:

3. 10 Free French Infantry
2. 10 Panzer III F
1. 10 FORTRESS DEFENDERS!!! (I have one, MAYBE two...)

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks

I was feeling confident with my 3 Higgins boats until I hit one of the Canadian D-Day scenarios that called for 8! :o
Fortress Defender and Panzergrenadier are two others I know for certain I would be short by a couple units of each, Panzergrenadiers a definite need for me. Next I need to input my counts to see what I need to put on my "want" list :egrin:

What I found the most interesting were some of the set 1-5 units that didn't appear in the WOTC scenarios at all (that I have found anyway), especially the Brummbaer, keep thinking I made an error. Thompson Gunner, Rangers and 17 pounder some others.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 am

ebay 12 higgins 235$ :)
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

:lol: I saw that lot, think I will pass it up.

Forgot about 8 or so 3" map scenarios from WOTC website and will update file tonight. Also each 3" map will have specific units by scenario instead of just the maximum.

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 am

brilliant list you have made Ace thumbs up :-) , keep comming with more updates. You have made ​​me look through my minis for what I have and what I need, one thing is for sure is that this list is going to cost me a few bucks :lol:

D-day scenario
seller of those Higgins boats, should probably split them up into 2x6 and they had perhaps become significantly more interesting $ 235 is a killer. and I do not need 12 of them.
D-day is an expensive day, that's for sure :wink:
Google Translate

Pletch

Unread post by Pletch » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 am

Grossdeutschland Campaign Pt. 5 calls for 45 Mosin-Nagants. Yeah, that's not a typo.
"Grammar is very important the the Nazi Party." - Grammar Nazis
:lol:

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

Thanks Pletch, I have that one so I must have not zoomed in enough to see the two digits! And to think I was about to put a majority of the 35 Mosin's I just got in an ebay lot up for trade!

Think the new update will help you find those gaps Scub!

Just uploaded update, more to come.

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 am

Pletch wrote:Grossdeutschland Campaign Pt. 5 calls for 45 Mosin-Nagants. Yeah, that's not a typo.
All most Halfway there, I can feel that the Mosin-Nagants are just about to get more expencive. Perfect..
Google Translate

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Great work!

Are you going to branch out and do lists for the "unofficial" scenarios also?
Thank you Rebel!